Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Lol this guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Howard View Post

1. Trust me, this pre-contest disqualification was openly discussed, after seeing them at the weigh in, when I judged.
    The head judge would always remind them , you can't disqualify anyone before they get seen on stage.

You CAN make them compete with different trunks , if they didn't conform to the established rules.
    We actually did this, when a masters guy wanted to pose with big lightning bolts on his crotch

If you started to DQ for SEO or odd bumps, you'd need an existing rule against it.
    99% of competitors don't want ANY enforced rules banning artificial enhancements , especially the female divisions

2. For whatever reason, guys with absurd , obvious SEO, are few in number at most contests.
    Consider it an odd form of entertainment , quietly chuckle and smile. Then give your focus to the decent physiques on stage
    But neither was disqualified after going on stage either. They are simply placed last, like the guys with 30% bodyfat.
    http://betionastore.es/

Comment

I dunno, I tend to think it's here "forvever" and has gradually gotten worse.
      ya but they die, thats forever

WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

Why give them a martyr out, place them fucking dead last
        WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

Originally posted by Noel Fuller View Post
          Amen.

NOTHING will sort out these “athletes” like social repudiation.

Even better than placing dead last (because last place in a two or three person class is still second or third place), I am all for formally listing them as “did not place”. If the rules aren’t in place to address obvious, egregious use of SEO to the point that these idiots push it, then the judges should at least have a way to send a very clear message to discourage this kind of tomfoolery.

If they want to insult the judges and the fans by showing up and presenting THAT in a physique competition, then they should be prepared to be called out for it. This is literally the living embodiment of a participation trophy.

No. Mas!

It HAS to end, and if the fans and judges don’t have the stones to shun these types and make it known that they will not tolerate this BS, then no one has a leg to stand on when the inevitable pissing and moaning about how good the sport USED to be starts up.

Comment

Originally posted by sqd5driver View Post

no one has a leg to stand on when the inevitable pissing and moaning about how good the sport USED to be starts up.
            How ironic this chap, had TWO good legs to stand on ...full of SEO

As tempting as it sounds to "call them out" on stage, it's not advisable.
            Having any contest official , making negative, personal comments, is very unprofessional .
            It would reflect badly on the organization ( NPC, IFBB, etc) , the promoter, MC, etc.

***You can't disqualify anyone for having a bad looking physique...BUT ,you can place 'em last.***

The sad reality IS they think they look good and that delusion is reinforced by their friends and family.

I've seen numerous contests since the mid 1970's and delusional , horrible physiques, have been on stage.
            The difference now, is the " technology" to look more absurd has increased ( SEO, muscle implants etc) .

Trust me , a few guys showed up at every contest looking fat or very pale and skinny .
            Most would get placed last or really low depending on the line up.
            Of course, most thought they got screwed and their bros would blow smoke up their ass.
            Last edited by Howard; July 21, 2022, 04:41 PM.
            I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

I agree and it's the best PRACTICAL solution.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Patrick View Post
                I get it when youngsters trying stupid stuff and want to get big ,but guy of his age hasn†™t matured yet that†™s.
                I Wonder what his family and close friends told him “Yo u were 2nd and will be great pro in no time “.
                The ironic thing is, IF he dieted down about 8-10 lbs lighter, he'd look ok on stage.
                Instead, he came in a bit soft without deep cuts BUT flexed some odd lumps .

They must think it looks good because they compete and endure a lot of pain and hassle to inject that crap.
                I've often wanted to ask ; " When you look in the mirror while posing, what do you see?
                Last edited by Howard; July 21, 2022, 11:46 PM.

Comment

I have a feeling this will sort itself out shortly
                  That's what I assumed when my first 11 marriages started to go bad. FYI, it got worse .

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                    His friends and family tell him he should be Mr. Olympia, he makes Ramy look like a swimmer
                    I had to add , that I've judged plenty of oil filled wonders ...and always placed 'em last.
                    One guy in the masters came back at least 3 straight years to the same show ,. He'd get last and increased the oil bumps for the next year.

For some crazy reason, he must have figured he needed MORE oil and bigger lumps to place higher.

Comment

It’s very easy really.

Place them last. If they approach the judges and ask why, tell them exactly why.
                      MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

I had to add , that I've judged plenty of oil filled wonders ...and always placed 'em last.
                        One guy in the masters came back at least 3 straight years to the same show ,. He'd get last and increased the oil bumps for the next year.

For some crazy reason, he must have figured he needed MORE oil and bigger lumps to place higher.
                        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

LOL, I'm totally serious about this. By his 3rd year, his SEO bumps were so bad , he looked like he'd walked into a wasp nest and got stung 100x.

I swear to GOD, right after the show, he was leaving and walked straight past the judges table, where I was seated.
                          He quickly glared at the judges , paused and loudly said to a friend; " F'n judging is all politics ."

LOL, even worse was this obese figure contestant, who believed she had a perfect figure.
                          She competed 2 straight years and went from being 60+ lbs over wt, to 70+ over wt. for the 2nd yr.

I swear , she had obvious love handles spilling over the sides of her bikini bottoms .
                          She was 5' 3" , around 200 lbs and 90% of the extra wt went straight to her thighs and ass.
                          I overheard her say, she was competing to advance her career as a "fitness model".

She had a cute face and the makings of a sexy , hour glass shape. But she was waaaaaaaaaaay too fat, especially for figure or bikini.
                          I hate to admit this, but if she just lost 20-25 lbs, I'd have raced BMC backstage to console her , after she got last place.

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                            SUPER HEAVYWEIGHT

1. JOAN PRADELLS MARTINEZ
                            2. SAMUEL SOLANOT GRANEL
                            3. PAUL WHILE

MASTERS OVER 40

1. SERGIO ALVAREZ GARCIA
                            2. PAUL WHILE
                            So he didn't beat anyone.
                            : )
                            *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Didn’t look too bad until he lifted his arms lol.

I’m sure nobody wanted to risk upsetting him by telling him to get off the stage.
                              www.leighcarmichael.com

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
                                It’s very easy really.

Place them last. If they approach the judges and ask why, tell them exactly why.
                                It rarely works like THAT. In fact, they tend to come back the next year with even more absurd SEO lumps and bumps.

I figure, if you were delusional enough to believe absurd SEO looked good, you won't believe anyone who says it looks horrible.

Having said that, the only thing you can do, is give 'em last place.
                                You can do THAT, but that level of delusional thinking needs serious meds to fix .

Comment

Working...
                                X