Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Could it happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could it happen?

Bonac winning the Olympia this year?

Have you SEEN his recent videos & photos?

He’s seriously up in size now he’s been working with Chad for a few months.

Thoughts?
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Id say it COULD. I truly think the judges will vote for the best guy on that stage. Bonac is THICK and has a level of maturity Nick, Hunter and Lunsford don't have. Good to see him bounce back when EVERYONE thought he was done
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

2 things stopped him from beating Brandon :gyno and stomach .If he fixed those issues he is serious contender for the title.

Comment

Bonac winning would really teach me never to count someone out!

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post

Thoughts?
          Nope

Comment

Bonac looked ridiculous in Boston. His condition was on point just silly thick. He mentioned that he was using the prize money to fix his gyno

Comment

Bonac and Brandon is always close. It depends on Ramy, I don’t think he will get away with not being close to his best again.

Walker will be in there with Hunter, those two I can see moving up.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Patrick View Post
                2 things stopped him from beating Brandon :gyno and stomach .If he fixed those issues he is serious contender for the title.
                Also add funky shoulders to this list

But that he continues to place highly with these issues tells me all I need to know about modern bbing judging
                Last edited by photoflex; July 20, 2022, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Yes it can william reminds me of kai greene and i always belived if kai greene ever came in at 100 percent nobody can beat him nobody has that much muscle on a frame that compact.

Comment

Originally posted by photoflex View Post

But that he continues to place highly with these issues tells me all I need to know about modern bbing judging
                    I’ve never noticed any ‘Hadi-ism’ going on in William’s delts?

In his rear double bicep you can clearly see all three delts heads that aren’t all moulded into one.
                    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

No i cant see him getting the nod at all to be honest even though he has one of the best physiques
                      i think the next Mr O is going to be American

Comment

I’ve never noticed any ‘Hadi-ism’ going on in William’s delts?

In his rear double bicep you can clearly see all three delts heads that aren’t all moulded into one.
                        L M F A O
                        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                        2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by photoflex View Post

You seem too demanding and negative, come on man.
                          http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

You seem too demanding and negative, come on man.
                            Too demanding to have judges actually do what they say they are going to do and mark down competitors that show obvious signs of seo?

True, William's shoulders arent as bad as Hadi's, but it's still evident and therefore, according to what the NPC Pro League have come out and said in the past, both of these guys should be marked down....yet they continue to place highly and even win shows.
                            Not being negative, these just the facts and I'm not a fan of the direction bbing has been taken over the 10yrs or so.

Comment

Thoughts?
                              It's possible, but all the top men, have to come in OFF.
                              It's possible Ramy might be off and maybe one more, BUT that's it. I suspect Curry will look on point .
                              I don't think Bonac will beat Lunsford with the new mass and Hunter could come in shredded.

I'm looking for a real long shot ,dark house to come in and shake things up this year.
                              Lots of possible guys could surprise us , even if they don't win the title.

I've been a critic of Nick Walker in the past. BUT his win at the Arnold convinced me he's legit.
                              If Nick comes in shredded , he's going to beat Bonac and push the top tier pros for the title.

Conditioning is the most under rated factor in pro BB success.
                              Everyone goes gaga over sheer freaky mass. BUT that mass has to be fully conditioned to win.
                              Being massive and fully conditioned on the contest stage is far from guaranteed .
                              Dorian Yates proved THAT during his reign .

Lastly, I know Iain just won Vancouver, but, I still don't see him being a top tier Olympia pro. ( *Sorry Griff )
                              Last edited by Howard; July 21, 2022, 11:25 PM.
                              I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Working...
                              X