Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

With all the talk about synthol and site injections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With all the talk about synthol and site injections

What would they say about tom platz if he first came on the scene today?

Originally posted by nomercy View Post
    What would they say about tom platz if he first came on the scene today?
    Platz's legendary legs were not the product of any SEO.
    Plus, I never saw any clear evidence of site injections on his upper body.
    Maybe, I missed it?
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Platz had massive legs

Comment

nothing , because nothing looked funky . look at the 60's , 70's even the 80's .... absolutely nobody had shoulders that looked like the delts we see these days . new training techniques ? i dont think so ......

Comment

The gear’ed up delts of MANY pros today are getting right on my tits, it must be said.
          MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
            The gear’ed up delts of MANY pros today are getting right on my tits, it must be said.
            Its as apparent as the fake wellness asses!!!
            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
            2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by damien308 View Post
              nothing , because nothing looked funky . look at the 60's , 70's even the 80's .... absolutely nobody had shoulders that looked like the delts we see these days . new training techniques ? i dont think so ......
              Even during Haney's era you never saw any strange lumps or bumps. But, those guys did a lot less gear too.
              SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

I haven’t really seen the what constitutes a fake wellness ass yet mate.

Not really sure how it looks, or is supposed to look like to be honest.

Comment

I haven’t really seen the what constitutes a fake wellness ass yet mate.

Not really sure how it looks, or is supposed to look like to be honest.
                  I will find a picture of Dr. Sonia Andreou aka Dr. Sunny Andrews. Her shit is over the top!!!
                  SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Until the 90's we never saw this shit.

Many blame Dorian for bubble stomachs as the evil he introduced to the sport, but the site injections that many of his opponents did, was worse.
                    http://betionastore.es/

Comment

The plastic surgeon who did my gyno surgery was telling me these fake butts are the most dangerous surgery that's legally allowable in plastics. She said the death rate is way higher than people realize. She, and many other surgeons, refuse to do the surgery.

I've never used synthol. The risk of making one of my muscles look weird permanently is just not worth it. I don't even like when my delt has a lump after a cc of gear. If that never went away, I'd be depressed.

Comment

I will find a picture of Dr. Sonia Andreou aka Dr. Sunny Andrews. Her shit is over the top!!!
                        Poor Sunny. She seems so lovely, but so much of her overall look is over the top for me bless her.

Comment

Poor Sunny. She seems so lovely, but so much of her overall look is over the top for me bless her.
                          She looks like the Joker in the face -- only a midget version of the Joker -- with a fake plastic ass. Like, horror comic book character gone incredibly wrong -- Heather Ledger meets Gluteafil.

-David

Comment

But they reward her and her look. Wellness is out of control. Ernie Taylor would be proud
                            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

It looks terrible pointy no striations. Glad your reporting this because the bodybuilding media has become way too PC. It's the reporters job to criticize the pro physique !

Comment

Working...
                              X