Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

With all the talk about synthol and site injections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post

It looks terrible pointy no striations. Glad your reporting this because the bodybuilding media has become way too PC. It's the reporters job to criticize the pro physique !
    It’s certainly a trend that I’m growing very tired of mate. Needs highlighting certainly. Shouldn’t just be accepted these days.

I just think these guys are too lazy to reach around and jab their glutes properly with a green 1.5” pin. They probably just stick a blue 1” halfway in their delts. Lazy.
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

But they reward her and her look. Wellness is out of control. Ernie Taylor would be proud
      And we’re only what, one or two years in with it in the pro ranks? Not good. Already this year I’m concerned with the direction it’s going.

ALTHOUGH, Francielle Mattos the Wellness Olympia champ and Isa Perens (apologies for name spellings) have great looks.

Comment

It looks terrible pointy no striations. Glad your reporting this because the bodybuilding media has become way too PC. It's the reporters job to criticize the pro physique !
        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post

It’s certainly a trend that I’m growing very tired of mate. Needs highlighting certainly. Shouldn’t just be accepted these days.

I just think these guys are too lazy to reach around and jab their glutes properly with a green 1.5” pin. They probably just stick a blue 1” halfway in their delts. Lazy.

The women's shoulders are worse to me especially in figure.

Maybe Noel will tell us how it really is

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post

The women's shoulders are worse to me especially in figure.

Maybe Noel will tell us how it really is
            Are you talking about the size of the shoulders mate or saying they’re site injecting?

Personally, I think the quads in figure are too dry & developed nowadays. Seen so many ladies winning with them.

Comment

Are you talking about the size of the shoulders mate or saying they’re site injecting?

Personally, I think the quads in figure are too dry & developed nowadays. Seen so many ladies winning with them.

Check out Shanique

maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

Check out Shanique

maxresdefault.jpg
                Reckon that’s where she was putting her gear mate? 50mg of primo each delt ya reckon?

Comment

Check out Shanique

maxresdefault.jpg
                  She had such a beautiful physique
                  SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                  2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Figure girls are ROCK hard now but Cyndey just doeos her thing and comes in with the right amount of muscle and condition and just wins.
                    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

I will find a picture of Dr. Sonia Andreou aka Dr. Sunny Andrews. Her shit is over the top!!!
                      I hereby nominate BMC to be the wellness ASS inspector.
                      Can I get a 2nd for this motion?
                      I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

I hereby nominate BMC to be the wellness ASS inspector.
                        Can I get a 2nd for this motion?
                        Yeah haha, BMC is an expert in massive butts and can tell fat/muscle from implants and SEO.

Comment

Originally posted by nomercy View Post
                          What would they say about tom platz if he first came on the scene today?
                          stupid post of the day

WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

Originally posted by Noel Fuller View Post

stupid post of the day

lol true

Comment

It would say that most bbing media are concerned that if they do criticise the NPC Pro League in any way, then they maybe denied media passes at future events.

Comment

Nor do the media want to point out the athletes that they will then have to interview at shows or online, it's a difficult position for people like Giles and Ron.

Comment

Working...
                                X