Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

How is that even POSSIBLE???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How is that even POSSIBLE???

    Not sure if any of you have seen the recent update videos of Samson Dauda posing at 320lbs?

    I messaged him the other day asking what his waist measured at that all-time high bodyweight.

    He replied “at the moment my waist is 34 inches Giles”.

    How the hell is that POSSIBLE???? It’s completely blown my tiny brain!

    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

  • #2
    He's looking freaky

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CgXfK6fj_tt/?hl=en

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Giles View Post
      Not sure if any of you have seen the recent update videos of Samson Dauda posing at 320lbs?

      I messaged him the other day asking what his waist measured at that all-time high bodyweight.

      He replied “at the moment my waist is 34 inches Giles”.

      How the hell is that POSSIBLE???? It’s completely blown my tiny brain!
      can he still do a vacuum though? if not then his waist is being blown out.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by kanon View Post

        can he still do a vacuum though? if not then his waist is being blown out.
        Think so mate! Yeah.
        MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

        Comment


        • #5
          He will be hitting a vacuum come Olympia time. Samson started at 305ish before last year's shows in similart condition. He's now 15lbs up.
          He competed in the mid to high 270s (even at 280) I'd like him a touch crisper and at about 285ish. He can stand next to anyone.
          *Brotherhood of iron *

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post
            He will be hitting a vacuum come Olympia time. Samson started at 305ish before last year's shows in similart condition. He's now 15lbs up.
            He competed in the mid to high 270s (even at 280) I'd like him a touch crisper and at about 285ish. He can stand next to anyone.
            He told he was 280 bang on at the Arnold back in March mate, I agree with you, at 280-285 with a lil more back development and really crisp I could see him being first callout in December.

            I honestly can see him cracking top 6 in his first Olympia.
            MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

            Comment


            • #7
              He is very visually impressive and can pose. When you have a guy with his size but has a waist like that, it’s going to go a long way
              SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
              2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                He is very visually impressive and can pose. When you have a guy with his size but has a waist like that, it’s going to go a long way
                He HAS to be Lee Haney’s Lovechild mate! No other explanation for it.
                MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Giles View Post

                  He HAS to be Lee Haney’s Lovechild mate! No other explanation for it.
                  LMFAO!!!!!
                  SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                  2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Brutal if true

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X