Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Kamal Elgargni doing Tampa open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kamal Elgargni doing Tampa open

As per Evolution of bodybuilding Kamal is jumping into the Tampa pro open Your thoughts?

Great to see him test himself in the open.... .there might be no need for a 212 the way things are going
    I'd love to see him win an Olympia open qualification. Then he can join Clarida and and Derek on the big stage

Comment

Left leg atrophy but other than that he is top notch symmetry and condition

Comment

hello Guys Kamal gave me all the answers in this exclusive interview .I hope you guys enjoy

Comment

Tampa, Texas and Ronnie classic
          http://betionastore.es/

Comment

You know he will be one of the most conditioned and hardest
            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
            2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
              You know he will be one of the most conditioned and hardest
              With muscle separation and tight abs.

Comment

He is what ?close to 50 or over !!!Amazing!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1Patrick View Post
                  He is what ?close to 50 or over !!!Amazing!!
                  51 mate!

I went to his house in 2020 and he actually looked younger than when I’d seen him the year before. Crazy.
                  MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

awesome physique hope he does well and wins a few more shows before retirement

Comment

Ron told me today Kamal expects to be 220lbs in Tampa this weekend.

He was 205 when he won the 212 Olympia, so wasn’t one of those guys that struggled to make it down, so if he’s 220 that’s a ton of new muscle he’s gained!

Im curious to see if he looks better at 220 than he did at 205. Coming in heavier doesn’t always work! Quite the opposite in fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
                        Ron told me today Kamal expects to be 220lbs in Tampa this weekend.

He was 205 when he won the 212 Olympia, so wasn’t one of those guys that struggled to make it down, so if he’s 220 that’s a ton of new muscle he’s gained!

Im curious to see if he looks better at 220 than he did at 205. Coming in heavier doesn’t always work! Quite the opposite in fact.
                        He was a TAD heavy when he lost to Clarida. But with new size and his signature condition will be a hard combo to beat.

Is Quinton still doing it?
                        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

He was a TAD heavy when he lost to Clarida. But with new size and his signature condition will be a hard combo to beat.

Is Quinton still doing it?
                          Quinton is in mate yeah.

Kamal was 208 in 2020 when Clarida got past him. But if he’s going to be 220 this weekend, does that mean?

- He isn’t and is exaggerating?
                          - Is too heavy and physique lines spoiled?
                          - Not in condition?

Or, at 51, are we going to see an all time biggest & best version EVER? If that’s the case, then Kamal is going to achieve something that has never been done before at that kind of age.

I have my fingers crossed. I also do not expect him to be 220. More like closer to 210 than 220.

And he will take Akim in the back shots! So for that reason alone, I’m excited to see how he fares this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post

Quinton is in mate yeah.

Kamal was 208 in 2020 when Clarida got past him. But if he’s going to be 220 this weekend, does that mean?

- He isn’t and is exaggerating?
                            - Is too heavy and physique lines spoiled?
                            - Not in condition?

Or, at 51, are we going to see an all time biggest & best version EVER? If that’s the case, then Kamal is going to achieve something that has never been done before at that kind of age.

I have my fingers crossed. I also do not expect him to be 220. More like closer to 210 than 220.

And he will take Akim in the back shots! So for that reason alone, I’m excited to see how he fares this weekend.
                            Quinton is special but he needs more time and maturity. But IMO, that kid is going to be special

The added muscle on Kamal will make a HUGE difference and we know he will be in shape. That means trouble for Akim even thought he is massive. Giles, im saying Kamal will win this show!
                            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Working...
                            X