Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Who would you like to see come back that still could?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you like to see come back that still could?

Okay, I’m not talking here about guys way past their prime coming back purely for the sake of coming back, but pros that are still young enough and able to come back and do damage…

Here’s a couple I would like to see return…

- Justin Compton. Barely got going, then stopped. Last shot I saw of him last year he was looking big again. And coaching, so still involved on the fringes. I’m guessing he’s around 34 now? So could easily come back.

- Shanique Grant. Only in her 20’s still and I did hear rumours she was going to return in Wellness? That would certainly be interesting to see. I’m sure she would be every bit as dominant, should she choose to drop the hammer again.

- DLB. Still looks in great shape, still training super-hard as always, from what I can see? Heard she wanted to return in figure? With her colossal following and popularity, who wouldn’t want to see that?

- Flex Lewis. 38 is he now? Could still come back if he wanted to. He’s still training hard. I predict next year he will decide to compete again. Not sure in which show, but I can absolutely see that happening.

Who else?
    Last edited by Giles; August 17, 2022, 04:52 AM.
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Shanique. Her genetics are too damn good to not be involved in our sport.
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Trey Brewer, to the NPC stage. Looks like he's 37 now.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
        Trey Brewer, to the NPC stage. Looks like he's 37 now.
        The "Barely Legal Freak"
        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
        2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

The "Barely Legal Freak"
          Sounds a bit Epstein that…

Comment

Lesukov was planning to do comeback ,if he ever came shredded he would do ok in 212.Also read while ago Daz Ball was downsizing to 212 or Classic .After Classic division came I thought more open pros downsize and follow footsteps of Darrem and Wheeler .
            Also I think Lenartowicz is still in late 30’s

Comment

Justin Compton, really like his physique

Comment

Shanique was a megastar in the making. Her retiring young is the biggest fuck up our industry has made lately. Mountains should be moved to see her compete, and be the face of womens bodybuilding. I'd argue Shanique on top of WBB would be a bigger impact on the division than all of Jake Wood's money. She was the perfect specimen , she was the clear winner in her last contest, the reigning champion, and they fucked her. Nobody can blame her for calling it quits for a sport that was going to give her nothing but side effects.

I think a Nick Trigili comeback would be interesting now that he's reinvented himself a little bit. It would get more eyeballs than would be willing to admit it.

Can Juan Morel come back from his cookie vacation?

Comment

Originally posted by 1Patrick View Post
                  Lesukov was planning to do comeback ,if he ever came shredded he would do ok in 212.Also read while ago Daz Ball was downsizing to 212 or Classic .After Classic division came I thought more open pros downsize and follow footsteps of Darrem and Wheeler .
                  Lesukov was an interesting one wasn’t he? I have it in my head that he was 23 when I shot him (for bodybuilding.com) at the 2011 Arnold Amateur in Columbus. He won the heavyweights, so under 100kg, he wasn’t shredded though, so 212 (96kg) could maybe work. (Bonac was 3rd in that one!)

So he’s around 34 now? Not sure he ever got himself in decent enough condition though. With a decent coach though?

Daz Ball did do both 212 & classic. Claimed to be natural for those, he had some kidney issues. Pretty serious he told me here in this photo. This was in 2015.

A9DBD622-57FA-4C98-950C-6DB3A1A4FB18.jpeg

Comment

I’d like to see Josh come back! Bullshit covid restrictions really messed Australia up. I think it fucked his (and many others) head up to be honest.

Love to see him return though. He was a top ten Olympia guy. Saw him win the 2017 Tampa, about 270 he was & he crushed the lineup. Deep lineup too.

Comment

Originally posted by letsrun4it View Post
                      Shanique was a megastar in the making. Her retiring young is the biggest fuck up our industry has made lately. Mountains should be moved to see her compete, and be the face of womens bodybuilding. I'd argue Shanique on top of WBB would be a bigger impact on the division than all of Jake Wood's money. She was the perfect specimen , she was the clear winner in her last contest, the reigning champion, and they fucked her. Nobody can blame her for calling it quits for a sport that was going to give her nothing but side effects.

I think a Nick Trigili comeback would be interesting now that he's reinvented himself a little bit. It would get more eyeballs than would be willing to admit it.

Can Juan Morel come back from his cookie vacation?
                      Wasn’t the rumour that she was coming back back in Wellness? I heard that more than once.

She was the sort of athlete that could do WBB, or figure, or wellness or simply continue to crush the WPD.

Not sure she could take out Andrea Shaw though in female bodybuilding. Shaw is just about THE most dominant Olympia champ in all divisions. I think she will be the Ronnie or Iris in terms of her continued domination. No one comes close.

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post

I’d like to see Josh come back! Bullshit covid restrictions really messed Australia up. I think it fucked his (and many others) head up to be honest.

Love to see him return though. He was a top ten Olympia guy. Saw him win the 2017 Tampa, about 270 he was & he crushed the lineup. Deep lineup too.
                        Giles I had a feeling after he literally witnessed Dallas passing he got second thoughts about BB and pulled back.

Comment

Giles I had a feeling after he literally witnessed Dallas passing he got second thoughts about BB and pulled back.
                          He was still competing for a couple of years after Dallas passed in 2017 though mate.

I think the extreme bullshit Australian lockdowns played the biggest part of his stepping away from the stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post

He was still competing for a couple of years after Dallas passed in 2017 though mate.

I think the extreme bullshit Australian lockdowns played the biggest part of his stepping away from the stage.
                            He also had some brain tumor I recall .Damn you outangelliing Daz in the pic

Comment

He also had some brain tumor I recall .Damn you outangelliing Daz in the pic
                              That ain’t NOTHIN to do with angles bro-migo. That’s mah awesome TIGER GUNZZZ pew pew.

Comment

Working...
                              X