Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Your favorite bodybuilding podcast? And why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favorite bodybuilding podcast? And why?

Hey Bros just curious what your favorite bodybuilding podcast is and why? So many good ones for me Dennis James old school roundtable is awesome! These guys are great at sharing stories and they have Milos Chiris Cormier and a new guest each week.. Dennis does a great job of letting each guy speak and the respect they have for each other is impressive!

I think I have seen a few of Fouad's and a few of Bodybuilding BS. I think I like the panel format of Fouad's but not a regular viewer of either

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
      Hey Bros just curious what your favorite bodybuilding podcast is and why? So many good ones for me Dennis James old school roundtable is awesome! These guys are great at sharing stories and they have Milos Chiris Cormier and a new guest each week.. Dennis does a great job of letting each guy speak and the respect they have for each other is impressive!
      The DJ podcast is really great. Milos, specifically -- remember friggin' EVERYTHING, and calls out EVERYBODY with facts -- and this industry desperately needs that, lol. Fouad's is good too, but feels like it's getting a little stale as of late.

-David

Comment

Originally posted by lifepulse View Post

The DJ podcast is really great. Milos, specifically -- remember friggin' EVERYTHING, and calls out EVERYBODY with facts -- and this industry desperately needs that, lol. Fouad's is good too, but feels like it's getting a little stale as of late.

-David
        Milos is awesome a suoer fan lol. I like hearing from a new guest each week. Same guys gets stale

Comment

DJ's round table podcast is the best at the minute for me, he is a very good host and they talk about everything, and it's no holds barred. Chris puts out a lot of knowledge.

I went off Fouad a bit, Guy Cisternino is a great guest all the same.

Jay's is pretty good particularly when he has Milos on.

I like listening to Aceto also.

Obviously Ron and Giles are my go to. Ron's recent interview with Phil Heath was top class. Jose Raymond is always good to listen to.

Comment

Hany Rambod's is another one I listen to.

Comment

** muscle podcast still good with dave and chris. dennid james podcast with chris and milos also very good. the best is fouad becauseof all the information they give you training food drugs i always learn something from them. the best ever bodybuilding podcast pro bodybuilding weekly with dan and bob.

Comment

I always enjoy Bob Chic's shows, from his old Pro BB weekly to his new podcast, Voice of BB, now on youtube.
                I honestly like his style and goofball sense of humor.
                I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
                  DJ's round table podcast is the best at the minute for me, he is a very good host and they talk about everything, and it's no holds barred. Chris puts out a lot of knowledge.

Obviously Ron and Giles are my go to. Ron's recent interview with Phil Heath was top class. Jose Raymond is always good to listen to.
                  Ron Harris is great at interviews and I always enjoy his Ron line , here on MD.
                  I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

I havent listened to any of them

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post

Ron and Giles are outstanding MD still attends many top shows unlike others lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post

Ron and Giles are outstanding MD still attends many top shows unlike others lol.
                        (Fist bump)
                        MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Outwith MD stuff

Scott McNally (Think Big Bodybuilding) has a few great shows
                          - Blood Sweat and Gear - Skip Hill, Andrew Berry and usually someone else - great info
                          - Muscle Minds - Gets to the minutae - Scott Stephenson is one of the great minds in bodybuilding
                          - It's Just Bodybuilding - Ron Partlow and Dusty Hanshaw - fantastic

AJ has started doing some shows - panels are especially good - recently Samson, Calum, Zack etc

Fouad's shows are all good. They are the most popular in bodybuilding

Desktop bodybuilding - Xaviar hosts them and does a great job

I never listen to R....X anymore

Other shows like Cutler etc ... I haven't got round to

My favourite MD stuff is when it's around show times. Pre show stuff with Giles and Ron are great

----

Not a podcast but probably just as good is Centopani's Circle (On Telegram)
                          Fouad, Guy, James, Evan, Jose, Frank Mc, Jujimufu, Tuttle and Lee Priest
                          This is gold
                          *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

I have my quota covered with these:

Global
                            Femme Flex Friday
                            Ronline
                            AJ
                            JB with AJ
                            http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Ronline has the best guests, Fuoad (I prefer Nick and Iain to most of the other regulars), ** when it's just Dave/Chris, Dennis James probably gets the most behind the scenes intel on the scene, AJ could talk about anything and I'd listen.

Comment

Working...
                              X