Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Sadik or Logan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sadik or Logan?

Both have a physique that is almost a hybrid of the gray area between MPD and CPD.

But who has more potential? I think Logan has achieved more with his physique to-date but sadik has a better structure overall - primarily in shoulder to waist and limb length/proportion.

I don't think either will win the title in either category but I think Sadik has a higher ceiling overall.

Both beautiful physiques.

At their absolute best we've seen- Sadik's runner up Olympia package was spectacular and pushed Jeremy to create an undeniable and (to this day) unbeatable MPD body the following year. He's a true BB at heart and would loved to have been in CPD but the proportions don't always carry over between divisions. Sadik is now on the senior tour essentially, and will not place top 5 in the O. You can't teach youth.

Logan is definitely better in classic. He has those Arnold proportions and long arms and is the envy of everyone the way he poses.

If their careers came to an end today, Sadik is the higher level competitor and Logan was the guy that never quite nailed it. But that could change in December!

Comment

Probably the least interesting poll ever, lol

Logan seems to have superior competitive spirit.

Both may be pretty on the beach or posing, but there are so many guys with better shapes who aren't in my mind for any major feats.
      http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Logan has done a lot better in classic physique once you take into account how much deeper the division is now

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
          Probably the least interesting poll ever, lol

Logan seems to have superior competitive spirit.

Both may be pretty on the beach or posing, but there are so many guys with better shapes who aren't in my mind for any major feats.
          Hahahahahaha. Only reason it came to mind is that I saw reference to Sadik in the Logan sticky thread and it made me consider this.

Comment

Comment

^^^ Ha ha haaa, stop itttttt. Ohhh boy.
              MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Logan

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
                  Logan
                  Hey man! Hope all is well. Haven't seen you post in a while

Comment

You see Chris what the hell happened when you are gone for few weeks??We are discussing who’s better looking MPD guy instead of your ass tread .
                    You’ll disappear again and we’ve got Justin Bieber vs Harry Styles tread coming up .
                    Hope all is well brother

Comment

All's well guys thanks for asking. I just needed a bit of a break from the interwebs

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
                        All's well guys thanks for asking. I just needed a bit of a break from the interwebs
                        That's something I should have done at some point all these years

Welcome bro
                        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

I second that. So glad to have you back Chris mah man.
                          MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Thank you gentlemen

Comment

Logan all day long better potential in Classic vs. Sadik
                              Muscular Development Online Editor
                              FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Working...
                              X