Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

If you were starting out today…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bestia View Post

Damn impressive Giles. You look great and your color may e some of the best I've seen.
    Thanks mate. This was the very first ever full physique photo I had taken.

I had a few coats of Pro-Tan underneath then whacked on Dream Tan, that shot was taken seconds after it had gone on, then I went onstage. I loved Dream Tan, but it had to be applied properly and the skin had to be scrubbed almost raw (and moisturised properly) for it to really take.

Never even had abs in my life (not even close to it) before this prep. 13 weeks, no cardio, no coach, no training partner, no diuretics. Did it completely my way, thank God it worked & won straight firsts. The entire prep was an amazing experience, loved every minute.

…Even the tren coughs ha ha, seeing stars, wretching over the bathroom sink uhhh boy.
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

I of course found Bodybuilding through Arnold's Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding and old Weider Mags from the 70s. It didn't take long to realize at 5'5" I was NOT going to look like Arnold!
      I did however discover his best friend Franco that I COULD POSSIBLY look like some day so...it was Franco.

Comment

Zane or Paris

Comment

Berry DeMey

Comment

Arnold

Comment

when i first began as a teen i say jay cutler . now ? i would still want to be a freak so i will say nick walker .

Comment

Working...
              X