Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Derek Lunsford receives Special Invite to the Olympia!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derek Lunsford receives Special Invite to the Olympia!!

Hallelujah!!! Derek has received the Olympia special invite to do the Open.

Fantastico.

623EF5BD-63F9-4D8E-82AF-A0A99155CB9A.png
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Booom!!!!

Comment

Can’t wait to see Derek vs Hadi vs Walker vs Bonac vs Hunter!!!!

Leave the tallies Ramy, Samson and Curry to it in another callout.

Comment

I wonder what Kamal is thinking about this..., of course, he's not going to ask for a special invitation, but if he did, would they give it to him? He is a 212 champion like Lewis and Derek, andt he has been fighting to get the pass fairly.

I hate special invitations and I also hate that fans celebrate them like fucking idiots.
        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Top 3

I agree as a competitor you should have to qualify. From a fan and promotor perspective I want to see the best competition with the best physiques.

So it makes for a more exciting show while pissing off the other competitors

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
            I wonder what Kamal is thinking about this...,
            I think he's thinking he can win the 212 this year!
            Last edited by letsrun4it; September 15, 2022, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by letsrun4it View Post

I think he's thinking he can win the 212 this year!
              But Kamal is now an Open competitor, and his intention was to compete in the Olympia open. But instead of being a spoiled child, he try the right way to do it.

The PL argument is burlesque, ohh, Derek has improve and grown so much that he can't compete in 212, so we give him the pass.

Well, technically all the pros once weighed under 212 pounds, and they grew bit by bit until they could win a show or qualify on points.
              http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Derek getting a special invite was the worst kept secret in bodybuilding

Comment

At 225 Derek is very complete and best structure of the top guys. Id have him top 3 if they let him beat Hunter

Comment

I don't care all that much one way or the other. It would have been an epic Olympia with or without him. More epic now? I dunno, maybe. My bigger "concern", is them giving short shrift to the competitors -- given how many are qualified, pushing them through comparisons and not giving them time to really pose. THAT, would suck, more than anything. More isn't always better; BETTER is better.

The only thing that I really DO dislike about this (same as Beti) -- is that it just reinforces the flagrant attitude of "We're going to do whatever we want, whenever we want", within the sport. How it is called a "sport" -- when there are no rules and no standards, and it's all justified by "what the fans want" and "good hype", is beyond me.

Maybe next year, for the Superbowl, they'll just give a special invite to the team with the best colors -- rather than the team that wins the playoffs.

-David

Comment

Not a fan of the invite but a HOOGE Derek Lunsford fan so I plead guilty to being a hypocrite! Derek will challenge Nick and Hunter and in my opinion beat them both and be in the top Derek is the new "mass with class" Tons if muscle and nice shape! Awesome V Taper that will hurt lots of guys!

Comment

This is exciting

Comment

If Hany gets Derek in top condition he can definitely beat the shorter guys, I can’t seee him beating Ramy or an in shape Andrew Jacked. Hadi might also have too much density and hardness for Derek.

Hany will be coaching Derek and Hadi...........adds a bit of intrigue

Comment

I personally, am super happy Derek got this.

Rightly or wrongly, I don’t want to see the open version of Derek until the MOMENT he walks onstage at the Mr Olympia, in fact I don’t want him to even post pics for say a month before.

The Pittsburgh guest posing generated the kind of excitement that Ramy SHOULD be bringing, but hasn’t for a single moment of his 2 year reign as Mr ‘O’.

So, for that reason, I’m in all the way with this special invite and supporting the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
                              If Hany gets Derek in top condition he can definitely beat the shorter guys, I can’t seee him beating Ramy or an in shape Andrew Jacked. Hadi might also have too much density and hardness for Derek.

Hany will be coaching Derek and Hadi...........adds a bit of intrigue
                              If Hadi brings those daft shoulders, then Derek will smoke him.

Bonac I’m thinking Derek will have more trouble with, this team up William has with Chad has me thinking an all time best Bonac will show up this year. Just a feeling I have.

Comment

Working...
                              X