Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Derek Lunsford receives Special Invite to the Olympia!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

Come on man, instead of constantly guessing, call your friend.

Personally I think he would rather make a top 10 in the open than win the 212. Also, a win without Derek takes a backseat.
    Ehhh, nothing beats winning. Id rather win than take 8th or 9th.
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post

You’re bang on mate!!!! Completely forgot about big Lou’s one in ‘92…..and ‘93!
      AND Gunter for like 10 years until he placed top 5 in 2002

SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

Ehhh, nothing beats winning. Id rather win than take 8th or 9th.
        If you've already been a champion and are doing well at a higher weight, I don't see how that's much of an incentive.
        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

If you've already been a champion and are doing well at a higher weight, I don't see how that's much of an incentive.
          The incentive is to KEEP winning!!!
          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Originally posted by swingslammer View Post

Dave P says Joe Weider gave one to Lou to keep him from going over to the WBF??
            Matarazzo got the invite in 91 after he won the USA
            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

It is funny 3 years ago everybody hated derek now they love him.

Comment

Kamal said he wanted to do the open Olympia before the last open shiw he did. Was that just a story.......I thought it was at the time.

Derek stiil got a free pas when there are plenty of shows still to qualify. Iain called that bit right for me

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
                  Kamal said he wanted to do the open Olympia before the last open shiw he did. Was that just a story.......I thought it was at the time.
                  Exactly, his sports life is coming to an end, for him to compete in the open it would be a greater satisfaction than any title in 212.

If his main objective was to repeat as champion in 212, why would he be competing in the middle of the season?

Comment

I totally understand Ian, now the top 10 is getting further away from him.
                    He believes that it is not fair for people who have not qualified in the classical order to compete in the Olympia, I believe that people who are missing an entire muscle group should not compete in the Olympia either.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post

Derek stiil got a free pas when there are plenty of shows still to qualify. Iain called that bit right for me
                      I thought Kamal told Fouad that he wanted another 212 title before he retires

Iain is good enough to be top 10 even with Lunsford.

Every guy will NOT be in shape. So that eliminates quite a few people. The top guys (Ramy, Brandon, Hunter, Nick, Bonac, Lunsford) will get a good look and if any of them are NOT up to par, they will slide. The next set (Iain, Justin, Rafa, Akim, Jacked) will get a good look and if they deserve it, they will get moved up
                      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Originally posted by persizi View Post
                        I totally understand Ian, now the top 10 is getting further away from him.
                        He believes that it is not fair for people who have not qualified in the classical order to compete in the Olympia, I believe that people who are missing an entire muscle group should not compete in the Olympia either.
                        Ian is classified, if Derek had to win the pass by competing it could hurt him directly.

He hardly ever break the top 6, so it doesn't make much of a difference to him.

Comment

Working...
                        X