Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

If You were in charge of bodybuilding.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If You were in charge of bodybuilding.

Hey bros. We all have strong opinions about bodybuilding and how it should be judged and run. If you were in charge what would you change?

MPD, Bikini and Wellness Olympia would be held separately.

The winner of the 212 O gets to compete at the open O the next day

No more points system Top 5 and the ASC and NY Por qualify for the O and top 2 at other shows
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
      No more points system Top 5 and the ASC and NY Por qualify for the O and top 2 at other shows
      I like this.

TOP 5 from all divisions must qualify for next year.

Thursday afternoon

Prejudging and finals: bikini, wellness and mens

Friday afternoon

Prejudging: figure, classic, fitness

Friday night

Finals: figure
      Prejudging: 212, MBB, WBB and WPD

Saturday afternoon

Finals: classic, fitness

Saturday night

Finals: MBB, WBB, 212, WPD
      http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Go back to the days when bodybuilding was great 1980s the top 6 from the olympia and arnold qualify for the olympia the rest of the shows the top 3 qualify at the olympia you have a qualifing round at the olympia only the top 10 pose in every catagory. women on friday men on saturday prejudging in the morning finals at night.All olympia winners can compete in any division they want but it con only be one division on contest day either physique or 212 pick one not both.

Comment

Insulin and GH would not exist........so many good physiques ruined.

Guys that do not have the structure and shape to be competitive can still get hugh if they abuse these drugs but they look like crap

Comment

MPD, Bikini and Wellness Olympia would be held separately.

The winner of the 212 O gets to compete at the open O the next day

^^^^^Perfect! ^^^
            http://www.facebook.com/michael.arvilla?ref=profile

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
              Insulin and GH would not exist........so many good physiques ruined.

Guys that do not have the structure and shape to be competitive can still get hugh if they abuse these drugs but they look like crap
              It's shocking how bad some guys look and still win shows! Big blobs with viens! little muscle separation and overall look awful! I would have guys like Samson,Jacked and Lunsford be the new standard in bodybuilding!

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post

It's shocking how bad some guys look and still win shows! Big blobs with viens! little muscle separation and overall look awful! I would have guys like Samson,Jacked and Lunsford be the new standard in bodybuilding!
                I dont care what ANYONE says, the physiques in the late 90s, early 2000s were the BEST.
                SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

I like this.

TOP 5 from all divisions must qualify for next year.

Thursday afternoon

Prejudging and finals: bikini, wellness and mens

Friday afternoon

Prejudging: figure, classic, fitness

Friday night

Finals: figure
                  Prejudging: 212, MBB, WBB and WPD

Saturday afternoon

Finals: classic, fitness

Saturday night

Finals: MBB, WBB, 212, WPD
                  This!

No matter how popular CPD is, there is a reason open men are on last. The crowd response for the open men is nothing like any other class!
                  SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Move the O back to September

Bring back the Euro Tour.....
                    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Move the O back to September

Bring back the Euro Tour.....
                      This....

But I would also do away with the "212" concept. If you want to break out the little guys from the big guys then do it by height - otherwise everyone in open.

I like the idea of peeling off bikini and men's physique into its own show as the number of competitors is ungodly large.

​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Bestia View Post

This....

But I would also do away with the "212" concept. If you want to break out the little guys from the big guys then do it by height - otherwise everyone in open.

I like the idea of peeling off bikini and men's physique into its own show as the number of competitors is ungodly large.

​​​​​

Definitely with you on that one ☝️

Comment

Originally posted by Bestia View Post

This....

​​​​​
                          I'm ok with the 212 class. We all know a good big/tall guy will always beat a great small/short guy.

I'm ok with the points system too. I believe the basic premise is to encourage more competitors to enter shows. As we have discussed it does need tweaking.

The first thing I would do is have the Olympia rotate locations like it used to. If it's out West this year then have it on the East Coast next year. And then in Chicago or Dallas the following year.
                          Going to the gym does not make me look good; I make my gym look good.

Comment

If I was in charge of bodybuilding? Tough one I'd like to say I'd do a lot of proactive things to benefit the sport. In reality I'd probably just do a lot of gh and bikini chicks

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
                              If I was in charge of bodybuilding? Tough one I'd like to say I'd do a lot of proactive things to benefit the sport. In reality I'd probably just do a lot of gh and bikini chicks
                              Ha ha, Chrissss.
                              MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Working...
                              X