Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

A Teenage Love....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Teenage Love....

cory.jpgalphie.jpgdenise.jpgdiana.jpg A long time ago, in a decade known as the 80s, teen bbers like myself didnt have SnapShit, or InstaTHOT or FB. Nope, we had good ole mags. MMI had its KICK ass swimsuit edition (which they had the same girls at their booth during the Arnold), Flex had Power and Sizzle and as a mini-schmoe, I was able to secure Women's Physique World. (Later Denise blessed is with Muscle Elegance).

But even starting out I was a fan of the women's side of the sport. And her are a few that made my teen years memorable
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Cory was BEYOND popular!!! I met her and bought a pic from her at the 90 ASC and still remember my heart pounding and her looking at me and asking my name! LOL

Alphie was on American Muscle and DAMN son, teenage BMC was in LOVE

Denise was a SMOKE show! Her routine at the 93 Ms. O had my jaw on the ground

I remember seeing Diana Dennis on Wide World of Sports competing in the Mixed Pairs with Kevin Lawrence. She later guest posed at my show and again I was lucky to get to meet her and get picture. Even back then I knew I LOVED the "Matures"

Moral of post.....Im old as shit!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Sharon Bruneau Mikey! But when I saw her at the 2001 Olympia expo, she was sadly, not as hot as I expected.

Booooo.
      MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
        Sharon Bruneau Mikey! But when I saw her at the 2001 Olympia expo, she was sadly, not as hot as I expected.

Booooo.
        I got a pic with her from my show in 95 backstage right before she guest posed. After that pic I looked like Bo Lewis!!!!
        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Cory was perfection as a muscular woman, I think after her female bodybuilding lost its way

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

I got a pic with her from my show in 95 backstage right before she guest posed. After that pic I looked like Bo Lewis!!!!
            LMFAO
            http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Ha ha ha, stop itttt.
              MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
                Cory was perfection as a muscular woman, I think after her female bodybuilding lost its way
                Agreed!! If they would not have given Sandy Ridell 2nd to her in 89 and put her like 9th or 10th, the sport might not have gone in a different direction
                SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Agreed!! If they would not have given Sandy Ridell 2nd to her in 89 and put her like 9th or 10th, the sport might not have gone in a different direction
                  Back in 90/91 I was at school in Tempe and training at World in Scottsdale. Among others like Boyer Coe and Mike Ashley and JJ Marsh and Vince Comerford and Jackie Paisley was Mike Mattarazo and Sandy Russell who were dating. In fact, not just dating but he was banging her like a screen door in a hurricane every chance he got.

Comment

Originally posted by Bestia View Post

Back in 90/91 I was at school in Tempe and training at World in Scottsdale. Among others like Boyer Coe and Mike Ashley and JJ Marsh and Vince Comerford and Jackie Paisley was Mike Mattarazo and Sandy Russell who were dating. In fact, not just dating but he was banging her like a screen door in a hurricane every chance he got.

Awesome story!!! Those are some BIG names to see in the gym
                    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Awesome story!!! Those are some BIG names to see in the gym
                      Not sure why my post auto corrected but obviously I meant to state Sandy Riddell

Comment

Donna olivera, clarr furr, kathy unger now this era ariel khadr heather dees.

Comment

Ariel khadr holy balls! Nice

Comment

Loved me some Cory back in the day.

Comment

I thought this was going to be about the old Slick Rick song
                              Muscular Development Online Editor
                              FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Working...
                              X