Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Deaths in Bodybuilding Newspaper Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deaths in Bodybuilding Newspaper Article

The Washington Post article from Dec 7th is nothing new to people who follow bodybuilding but the way it discuss the deaths of many pros in detail along with actual extracts of emails from the likes of Starnes and other coaches to athletes is very compelling. There are emails between Luke Sandoe and Aceto quoted for example.

This is different to the articles on the federations and finance etc, more to do with some of the coaching that goes on and the real life devastation that results for sufferers and their families.

Wow, they really are trying to attack bodybuilding from all angles here then.

Hoping something will stick I guess. Ugh.
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

The supposed private conversations are manipulated to support the WP narrative, which for some strange reason, after the NPC has existed almost half a century, suddenly, they are interested in this industry.
      http://betionastore.es/

Comment

SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
        2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
          The supposed private conversations are manipulated to support the WP narrative, which for some strange reason, after the NPC has existed almost half a century, suddenly, they are interested in this industry.
          It's part of the toxic masculinity agenda

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

SMH

Im toxic and proud!

Fuck them kids!
            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

This coupled with the fact that they do not dare to investigate bigger fish and problems that affect the entire nation and millions of people.

I don't know what the history of the WP is, but it seems that they had a good reputation that, like the rest of the media, they have thrown away so as not to demand responsibility from power, but rather to support it and live from it.

Comment

This coupled with the fact that they do not dare to investigate bigger fish and problems that affect the entire nation and millions of people.

I don't know what the history of the WP is, but it seems that they had a good reputation that, like the rest of the media, they have thrown away so as not to demand responsibility from power, but rather to support it and live from it.
                The former boss who was in charge in the 80s/90s got the ball rolling with all of this
                SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...reme-training/

Comment

This is may be more serious than we initially think. The Washington Post has a lot of reach

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

The former boss who was in charge in the 80s/90s got the ball rolling with all of this
                      I had a feeling he was even before I found out Mike.

Imagine sitting on THAT much resentment for THAT long, wow!

All that time sat waiting in the shadows plotting your revenge, it’s unhinged.

I wonder if he even HAS an end game to all of this? I don’t believe for ONE second it’s anything but revenge he is motivated by.

He doesn’t give a single fuck about all these alleged ‘victims’. It’s all him enacting vengeance fuelled by pride, spite and ego. Ugh.
                      MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Eugene Meyer and his family were the owners until Jeff Bezos bought the newspaper. Meyer was president of the federal reserve and the world bank, the 2 most nefarious and slave-owning institutions of the 20th century. And Jeff, he's just another government-connected crony capitalist.

Selling shit and misery has always been big business, but the media must annoy power, and leave the rest alone. We do not want their "disinterested" help.

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post

I had a feeling he was even before I found out Mike.

Imagine sitting on THAT much resentment for THAT long, wow!

All that time sat waiting in the shadows plotting your revenge, it’s unhinged.

I wonder if he even HAS an end game to all of this? I don’t believe for ONE second it’s anything but revenge he is motivated by.

He doesn’t give a single fuck about all these alleged ‘victims’. It’s all him enacting vengeance fuelled by pride, spite and ego. Ugh.
                          He is a scumbag Giles

Apparently, George Butler's son is doing a documentary on this too!

Sadly, this is just the beginning
                          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Can you imagine if we had social media at the time Dillett locked up on stage at the Arnold in 94??????? That would be EVERYWHERE!!!
                            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Eugene Meyer and his family were the owners until Jeff Bezos bought the newspaper. Meyer was president of the federal reserve and the world bank, the 2 most nefarious and slave-owning institutions of the 20th century. And Jeff, he's just another government-connected crony capitalist.

Selling shit and misery has always been big business, but the media must annoy power, and leave the rest alone. We do not want their "disinterested" help.
                              The Washington Post was one of the biggest promoters of the COVID lockdowns. Bezos basically owns Amazon and his networth increased by 20 billion dollars in 2020 - 2021. I

Comment

Working...
                              X