Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

How is Derek Lunsford so wholesome?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lifepulse View Post

Even the "talks a lot about God" thing -- usually annoys me (I'm an atheist -- I don't care if somebody else is religious, but the public brandishing of it always annoys me a bit) -- but even there, Derek's religiosity seems very authentic and he doesn't present it in a way that seems "holier than thou". Like, almost too good to be true -- "I give all glory to God" is so cliche, but Derek's way of handling it seems both authentic and classy. So wholesome.

-David
    I haven't spent the time to view many of Derek's videos but
    I always got positive vibes from him . I'm sure some of his good guy image is part of his public , fan image .

But , like you , I honestly believe he's unusually "wholesome" for the seedy world of hardcore BB.
    It's kinda crazy that a normal , wholesome guy is viewed with suspicion. But , this is pro bodybuilding with very few genuine people. Most seem to manufacture a new persona as they build their body .
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Working...
    X