Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Five things...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Five things...

With a new year list 5 things you would like to see occur for specific competitors or the sport as a whole.

A few things that would be interesting to me:
    1) Andrew with 15lbs of muscle to his posterior chain with improved detail (15% better)
    2) Derek with separation in his anterior delts and chest similar to what he has in his upper back.
    3) Krizo with a new coach, tanning expert and 20% tighter - no additional size needed 4). Hunter being placed where he deserves vs what his name gets him
    5). Martin (despite his post show entitlement meltdown) making an Olympia stage appearance

With 15lbs in that area Andrew Jacked could switch to male wellness mate!!!

Him and Sunny Andrews could be pointy glute twerk buddies.
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

I guess I should have clarified that to be posterior chain and center channel back development. Thickness in glute/ham and low mid/back

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
        With 15lbs in that area Andrew Jacked could switch to male wellness mate!!!

Him and Sunny Andrews could be pointy glute twerk buddies.
        HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
        2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Hunter says he will make improvements and win a couple of shows and qualify for the O.

I would like to see Brett with a better package than in Romania and Spain.
          http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Hunter Hunter's favors will continue. It sucks because he'll take a win from somebody

Comment

Working...
            X