Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Where is Dan Solomon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Dan Solomon?

Well I was hoping someone else would post this but since nobody has here goes! We are 4 days shy of one month post Olympia and nobody has asked Olympia CEO Dan Solomon why the men's open had to wait for HOURS before performing. I have the utmost RESPECT for Dan but since Leading figures Like Jay cutler and Hany Rambod,Chris Aceto, have complained about this I figured a lowly fan.like myself could ask this question. I think it's a fair question your thoughts?
    Last edited by mayor of bodybuilding; January 11, 2023, 09:16 AM.

Well if I was Dan I know what I'd be doing right now lol

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
      LOL Yup!!!!
      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
      2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Believe me I did not want to go there but as a 30 year mens open fan this really bothers me! Can't call it the Superbowl of bodybuilding and treat the open guys so poorly. Why I still care at 57? Because my respect for these guys is massive!

Comment

Dan usually appears before Olympia to make the great sale, but it is time to accept criticism and work on it. He should give some explanation or interview and explain what can propose to make the changes that need to be made.
          http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post

Believe me I did not want to go there but as a 30 year mens open fan this really bothers me! Can't call it the Superbowl of bodybuilding and treat the open guys so poorly. Why I still care at 57? Because my respect for these guys is massive!
            Mayor I agree with you 100% but this is about ROI and not comfort.
            Last edited by bigmikecox; January 11, 2023, 09:36 AM.
            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

Mayor I agree with you 100% but this is about ROI and not comfort. I notice that " It's a business " is cover for poorly run shows.
              I notice the " It's a business " acts as cover for poorly run shows. Everyone's has an excuse

Comment

SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Don't worry, Bob is the athletes rep and will scream from the hilltops about the scheduling disgrace from thos past show. Wait, no he won't. He'll be the pro league apologist and then do his best to besmirch anyone that has voiced discontent with the situation similar to the whole Fouad and black background saga.

Comment

Your funny. Incoming "Hater" comment lol.

Comment

Mayor I agree with you 100% but this is about ROI and not comfort.
                      They have been doing PPV's for quite sometime now. Multiple ppv per year the last couple of years. Yet they act like a local show. The open not getting on until one am on the East Coast is just poor planning. This is what happens when there is one game in town. They have no tangible motivation to improve. Sure we'll bitch about it but we will still pay for it again next year

Comment

They have been doing PPV's for quite sometime now. Multiple ppv per year the last couple of years. Yet they act like a local show. The open not getting on until one am on the East Coast is just poor planning. This is what happens when there is one game in town. They have no tangible motivation to improve. Sure we'll bitch about it but we will still pay for it again next year
                        Sad times in bodybuilding, it's tough to get excited about this stuff. Fortunately I enjoy the expos and talking with other fans.

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post

Sad times in bodybuilding, it's tough to get excited about this stuff. Fortunately I enjoy the expos and talking with other fans.
                          That's why going and you'll have a good time. Limited numbers in other classes think it will be one night

Comment

How can i make the most money thats the bottom line.

Comment

That's why going and you'll have a good time. Limited numbers in other classes think it will be one night
                              The format is two nights. Hope the expo is good last years was good. I just don't want to start post depressing threads like Howard LOL.

Comment

Working...
                              X