Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Walker is doing ASC

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Walker is doing ASC

    Bodybuilder Nick Walker will compete at the upcoming 2023 Arnold Classic, scheduled to take place in the first week of March.

  • #2
    Not a big fan but I respect the fact that he actually competes in the big shows Nick won New York,Arnold took 5th and now 3rd at Olympia. Now doing the Arnold again! I mean it's yours job to compete and some of these guys need to consider finding a new job!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
      Not a big fan but I respect the fact that he actually competes in the big shows Nick won New York,Arnold took 5th and now 3rd at Olympia. Now doing the Arnold again! I mean it's yours job to compete and some of these guys need to consider finding a new job!
      Bingo!

      As you know well from our conversations and posts here, I wasn't a fan of Nick , early on .
      However, after a well deserved win at the Arnold , he won me over .
      He may not have my favorite type of physique, but he brings plenty of muscle and great conditioning .

      At the end of the day, I'm a fan of BB and the pros who "bring it" to the pro stage.

      I think Nick Walker's entry in the Arnold, makes it a better show for the fans.
      I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

      Comment


      • #4
        He wants that 300 k

        Comment


        • #5
          lets see if another big name jumps in . a couple of days i was regretting paying for this trip , now im excited again !

          Comment


          • #6
            Don’t blame him!

            Smart move.
            MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

            Comment


            • #7
              This changes everything, he is the main favorite, but imagine if Clarida beat him, it would be epic.
              http://betionastore.es/

              Comment


              • #8
                Come on Derek, jump in too mate!
                MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Giles View Post
                  Don’t blame him!

                  Smart move.
                  A pro bodybuilder actually competing more than once a year, What a crazy concept!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post

                    A pro bodybuilder actually competing more than once a year, What a crazy concept!
                    I'm really curious are they making so much via social media income that it takes away the need to compete?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

                      I'm really curious are they making so much via social media income that it takes away the need to compete?
                      Do they really make that much from social media though mate?

                      I’m curious to know what the big names really pull in from that.
                      MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Nick just moved from FL to Vegas so hopefully that paycheck doesn't end up in the casinos or on hookers but rather on the mortgage payment.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by 1Patrick View Post
                          Nick just moved from FL to Vegas so hopefully that paycheck doesn't end up in the casinos or on hookers but rather on the mortgage payment.
                          Exactly what I was thinking too re- the new house mate!

                          Imagine being able to pay off all - or a big chunk - of a nice new house, all in your 20’s? Amazing.
                          MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Giles View Post

                            Exactly what I was thinking too re- the new house mate!

                            Imagine being able to pay off all - or a big chunk - of a nice new house, all in your 20’s? Amazing.
                            And living in Vegas and famous!!!
                            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                            2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

                              And living in Vegas and famous!!!
                              I hate him!!! Ha ha.
                              MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X