Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Andrew Jacked is IN too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew Jacked is IN too!

The Arnold Classic lineup just got beefier guys…
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

If anyone needs their body to rest and recover it is Andrew

Comment

Good for Andrew!

I think Andrew can beat Samson

Comment

Originally posted by Bestia View Post
        If anyone needs their body to rest and recover it is Andrew
        True and he earned it,two wins in a row decent Olympia debut. Hunter needs to compete more to.learn his body and peaking. Derek is INSANE if he skips this Arnold. He said on Olympia tv he is in shape!

Comment

That's why I hate advance line ups with so much time to the show.
          http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Im glad more guys are in, but this is such a short turnaround, do we think anyone will be 100%?
            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
            2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
              Im glad more guys are in, but this is such a short turnaround, do we think anyone will be 100%?
              Nick will.be and Derek if he enters. Derek should be fresh after competing only once I. the past year.

Comment

Andrew should take a year to grow, it is not a good movement.

Comment

Originally posted by letsrun4it View Post
                  Good for Andrew!

I think Andrew can beat Samson
                  I disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Jude2 View Post

I disagree.
                    It appears we will have to agree to disagree , provided we can debate the disagreement at an agreed upon future date.
                    I yield my time back to the MD forum.
                    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                      Nailing peak condition ( ripped, muscular and full ) is the BIG question for this Arnold

I just checked the ASC site and purchased the Arnold weekend PPV .
                      FYI, I didn't get the Olympia PPV and wish I had , looking back.
                      Since I opted out of attending, I'll be watching the whole shebang from the comfort of my recliner
                      Looking fwd to following the MD play by play with the PPV web stream

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                        Andrew should take a year to grow, it is not a good movement.
                        Disagree mate, he just needs to come in top condition! He does have to really put the pedal to the metal for this one though.

At nearing 40 he has to just go for it now.
                        MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post

Disagree mate, he just needs to come in top condition! He does have to really put the pedal to the metal for this one though.

At nearing 40 he has to just go for it now.
                          I do not understand the obsession with age, he is young because he has not been exploiting drugs for 20 years, you have the example of Kamal.

He has to grow, unless he manages to grow in PREP mode like Levrone, he won't look better than past year, he will be overcome by Nick, Samson and probably Bonac, so, how is this a good decision?

Comment

Could get third
                            *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

I do not understand the obsession with age, he is young because he has not been exploiting drugs for 20 years, you have the example of Kamal.

He has to grow, unless he manages to grow in PREP mode like Levrone, he won't look better than past year, he will be overcome by Nick, Samson and probably Bonac, so, how is this a good decision?
                              The man is still close to the big 4-0 ! Yes, it helps to not have abused the gear, but he's still ready to hit 40 .
                              Look Beti , it's tough for any established pro to grow in his 30's , never mind after 20 years of bodybuilding .
                              Age matters, I don't care how a pro BB tries to be careful. Mother nature is undefeated in the battle with Father Time...and she's a mean girl .

Plus, I totally agree with Giles on him needing to be totally dialed in to win the next Arnold .
                              Andrew Jacked has epic shape and flow with more than enough mass to win.
                              His main weakness is not being totally ripped and conditioned on the pro stage .

He does that , he can win the Arnold. Right now that's possible and within his power.
                              Nobody knows what future years hold for his pro career.

As Bob Chic always reminds people ; " You better go for it now, because it may be the best chance you'll ever have "
                              Seriously Beti, people tend to think they'll always be some ideal future time to do it.
                              For example, look at what happened to Shawn Rhoden. I seriously doubt he expected or planned on the pitfalls that ruined his life.
                              Had he waited for a more ideal year, he'd never have been Mr Olympia.
                              Fact is, "life" can throw anyone a curve ball and things rarely work out as planned.
                              Last edited by Howard; January 14, 2023, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X