Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

CPD Olympia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPD Olympia

You hear people constantly say that CP is going to overtake open me. I personally don't believe that, but could the Classic Physique Olympia be held alone? Same with MPR and Bikini?

I just can't believe that fans would shell out money for a ticket and travel to see Classic.

And when Cbum retires, will Classic be that popular?
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

WPD was more popular with Danna, now there are more athletes in the division, but it is not popular outside of the usual circles. Could the same thing happen with the classic when Bumstead leaves? Ramon has tons of fans... in Brazil.

Most classic fans are fans of certain athletes, not the division as a whole. Bodybuilding fans have their favorite athletes, but they are fans of the entire division itself.

At the end of the day it's about capitalizing on what's on the rise, but classic isn't going to beat the open in the long run.
    http://betionastore.es/

Comment

well i watch Chris from CPD, and that's the only time i watch it, but i do watch CPD, to see who will b facin' Chris n the O this year. s for WPD, i can say i watch it also, since i compete n it.
      MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Working...
      X