Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

1991 NOC

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Dorian 3 years earlier about to turn pro

    Diane Bennet and a friend judge voted for the middleweight winner to get pro card. Luckily the real judges had more sense.(thumbnail is not Dorian hahaha)

    *Brotherhood of iron *

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Giles View Post

      Mate, Peter’s wife Anne messaged me the other day saying she was here in UK as she is selling the house and was clearing it out and asked if I wanted a FULL set of the Pumping Press that she’d found!

      I said “OMG YES PLEASE ANNE!!!!!”

      I felt honoured mate, emotional too.


      Hell, I got emotional just reading that! Peter and Anne are just Bodybuildings gift that keeps on giving.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Giles View Post

        Mate, Peter’s wife Anne messaged me the other day saying she was here in UK as she is selling the house and was clearing it out and asked if I wanted a FULL set of the Pumping Press that she’d found!

        I said “OMG YES PLEASE ANNE!!!!!”

        I felt honoured mate, emotional too.
        Peter sent me a copy of the Pumping Press that had the 91 Olympia!!! Humbled, honored and appreciative.
        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
        2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post
          Dorian 3 years earlier about to turn pro

          Diane Bennet and a friend judge voted for the middleweight winner to get pro card. Luckily the real judges had more sense.(thumbnail is not Dorian hahaha)

          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
          2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by swingslammer View Post



            Hell, I got emotional just reading that! Peter and Anne are just Bodybuildings gift that keeps on giving.
            Anne has decided to move back to Florida now mate. I think it was too hard for her to live back in UK in her’s and Peter’s old house by herself.

            She’s over here at the moment finalising the sale of their Nottingham house.

            Then back to Florida, Anne does a lot of volunteer work too with terminally ill cancer patients, bless her, she really went through it those final years of his life.

            I can’t imagine what she experienced. Seeing her true love be ravaged by such an awful disease like that.
            MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

            Comment


            • #21
              Anyone who went to any NOC saw bodybuilding in all its glory! Glad I attended all since 1992 when Kevin won. NY loves you or hates you Talk about electricity in the air!

              Comment

              Working...
              X