Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Where Did Kelly Ryan Go??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Howard View Post

I hear that

It amazes me when I see some psycho serial killer get some dopey woman to marry him as he serves his life term.
    They are women who idolize famous guys, no matter what the reason for fame.
    http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

I hear that

It amazes me when I see some psycho serial killer get some dopey woman to marry him as he serves his life term.
      Of course, some of the FLDS ladies, still visit that creep Warren Jeffs, who was doing 12-14 year old girls he selected as "wives "
      The prison/marriage/dating thing is HUGE!!! My guilty pleasure is Love After Lockup and the crazy is very evident! LOL
      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
      2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

The prison/marriage/dating thing is HUGE!!! My guilty pleasure is Love After Lockup and the crazy is very evident! LOL
        In the voice of the Church's Chicken Lady ; " Gotta love it."
        I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

She is likely pursuing a career in the wide, wonderful world of fast food. Can you say, 'Pull up to window #1 please'...
          Going to the gym does not make me look good; I make my gym look good.

Comment

Going to have to pass on that one!! Like Casey Anthony, I draw a HARD line at killers!
            Agreed brother.

Comment

Women marrying serial killers locked up for life, what IS that all about??

Sickos. “Oh but I can change himmmm”….umm, no you can’t love and he’s never coming out of prison, so there is that as well.
              MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Look up alot of stories of women jail guards banging killers. In ny years ago a "Married" women help two convicted murders escape. The man hunt cost the state millions. Her reason " I was Bored" Before theWhite Nights come in ITS NOT ALL but plenty of women love thugs.It gives them the tingles

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post

Women marrying serial killers locked up for life, what IS that all about??

Sickos. “Oh but I can change himmmm”….umm, no you can’t love and he’s never coming out of prison, so there is that as well.
                  And when they are locked up, women know where they are 24/7 LMAO

I will bet anything that women write Titus. Multiple women! .
                  SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Would anyone marry a convict if she was hot enough? marrying a murderer is stupid tho
                    The world's best spoon's player

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post

Look up alot of stories of women jail guards banging killers. In ny years ago a "Married" women help two convicted murders escape. The man hunt cost the state millions. Her reason " I was Bored" Before theWhite Nights come in ITS NOT ALL but plenty of women love thugs.It gives them the tingles
                      Did they make that into an HBO miniseries? Some prison way up by the Canadian boarder

Comment

Originally posted by daciz2 View Post
                        Would anyone marry a convict if she was hot enough? marrying a murderer is stupid tho
                        Women still loved OJ after he was "acquitted."

Let's be honest, Casey Anthony is pretty hot but if you can kill your own kid, you'd kill me! No bueno!
                        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Originally posted by daciz2 View Post
                          Statistically, women murder less than men, I suppose it is due to biological and sociological components.

Women feel attraction for power and dominance, when they cannot access an actor, athlete or something similar, attention focuses on other specimens. Serial murderers make fun of laws and police, and practically the standard morality of all types of society, have that halo of rebellion, some are charismatic....

At the end of the day, we are all feeding these monsters by consuming movies or documentaries about them. And many of them lie and increase the number of their victims and exaggerate the ways of torturing.

Comment

Let's be honest, Casey Anthony is pretty hot but if you can kill your own kid, you'd kill me! No bueno!
                            I'm all about taking in the troubled chicks, but Casey Anthony is a bridge to hell.

Kelly Ryan, I'd text her back.

Comment

Until you mentioned her name a couple of posts back, I had no idea about that story. There must be dirty secrets where high powers are involved so she wasn't convicted, or her family has a lot of money and power.

Comment

I'd rather light her on fire and toss her from moving vehicle than stab her with a meat stick - even if it was hated filled painal session.

I still can't see anything related to that case without filling to the brim with rage.

Comment

Working...
                                X