Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Why Shaun Clarida will win the Arnold!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Shaun Clarida will win the Arnold!

As a huge bodybuilding fan the obsession with how much guys weigh boggles my mind. Look at tge success of Bonac, Hadi, Derek and Shaun Clarida But here is why Shaun is winning the Arnold!
    1 Excellent muscle separation
    1A Always in condition
    2 Most balanced
    3 Excellent poser
    4 Has proven he can beat Bigger guys.

I gave VIP seats so it will be an excellent show!

I don't agree that he is an excellent poser, his side triceps could be better, also the abd pose.
    http://betionastore.es/

Comment

I don't think so MOB.

Comment

I love your passion for the sport

Comment

He may be pound for pound the best/most complete bodybuilder currently in the ifbb.

Comment

I hope shaun wins it will be great for the sport but he gives up to much size to nick and ramy and samson and jacked

Comment

More than getting a first place or not, his presence is still interesting and as we all imagine that he will look next to the other higher, wider and heavy boys.

Comment

Saw a video of him rowing 180’s this morning.

That’s what HE weighs pretty much! Fuck. Unbelievable.
                MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Just remember it's the. mirror ot the scale. Guys today need size but when dialed in the muscle separation makes you look bigger!

Comment

Originally posted by nomercy View Post
                    I hope shaun wins it will be great for the sport but he gives up to much size to nick and ramy and samson and jacked
                    Nick and Samson will be an issue but I dont think Jacked can change that much from the O to the Arnold.

Id love to see him win
                    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Comparisons are what matters. Making the Regan, Oliva argument doesn't wash, because the way they looked would have been third call out at best looking how they looked transported into the Olympia.

Nick, Ramy, Samson are all first call out
                      Andrew was close to first call out
                      5th at best
                      *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

If Shaun beats Akim or Justin, still it would be epic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jude2 View Post
                          I don't think so MOB.
                          It looks like we shall have to agree to disagree on the disagreement . Perhaps the forum will come to an agreement on this Arnold contest prediction disagreement.
                          I hope we can now agree to further debate on future disagreements .

I yield my remaining time back to the forum .
                          I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                            Just remember it's the. mirror ot the scale. Guys today need size but when dialed in the muscle separation makes you look bigger!
                            That's true but the judging is different now. NOW , It's all about looking big and freaky .
                            I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Working...
                            X