Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

What does nick have to do to win the olympia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bestia
    replied
    Completely understood and agreed that they will get better but look at the trajectory of all the top and upcoming guys. Then consider their ceiling. Samson higher ceiling and still long runway for continues progress. Andrew, outside of the age factor has a higher ceiling and room for more progress. Derek same thing. Now consider that they are all already far better than either Brett or Martin. Hadi and Nick are far closer to the ceiling of their potential but they may already be out of reach of the best that Brett or Martin could become

Leave a comment:

• Beti ona
    replied
    Originally posted by Bestia View Post

Brett and Martin both good but too small. It is just a different level looking at Olympia vs Texas pro or Hungary etc. Brett was lucky to win his last show and the guy he closely beat came next to last at the Olympia
    Martin has made great progress with Branch, you can't count him out, his back and condition is top level, but he has improvements ahead of him.

Brett is far from having reached his potential.

Leave a comment:

• harmankardon
    replied
    Originally posted by lifepulse View Post
    Be born with a shorter humerus and longer femur.
    Nailed it! Hes lucky he got as high placed as he has..

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied

Brett and Martin both good but too small. It is just a different level looking at Olympia vs Texas pro or Hungary etc. Brett was lucky to win his last show and the guy he closely beat came next to last at the Olympia
    Behrooz SMOKED Brett in Romania mate. Wasn’t even close.

He has many improvements to make yet before he makes any dent in that top ten Olympia.

Very nice physique though!

Leave a comment:

• Bestia
    replied
    Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

I also think we shouldn't forget about Brett, he can and should be fighting these guys.

Leave a comment:

• Beti ona
    replied

No, no chance. If it was 1 guy in front of him that guy could be off and Nick could improve and be peaked and win. But in this case, he has 3 guys solidly in front of him and Andrew flying up in Nick's rearview mirror. So for Nick to win 1) Hadi would have to regress, 2) Derek would have to be off, 3) Samson would have to regress, 4) Andrew would have to not improve.

One or even two of those things might happen but all 4? I don't think so. The reason why there aren't many Olympia champs is because it is hard. When there is a depleted talent pool, the more genetically challenged guys have a shot. I think we can agree that with the departure of the old guard and the influx of new talent, the guys that have an advantage over Nick aren't going anywhere soon.
    I also think we shouldn't forget about Brett, he can and should be fighting these guys.

Leave a comment:

• Bestia
    replied
    Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

Ehhhhh, Lunsford is legit bro!!! Samson, Jacked and Quinton are good, but Lunsford is special.

BODYBUIDING WILL NEVER BE MAINSTREAM!!! That ship has sailed. Bikini girls are not mainstream. We have a cult sport and it will always be that.
    Amen brother - and thank goodness for it

Leave a comment:

• AJ THE MACHO KING SAVAGE
    replied

Ehhhhh, Lunsford is legit bro!!! Samson, Jacked and Quinton are good, but Lunsford is special.

BODYBUIDING WILL NEVER BE MAINSTREAM!!! That ship has sailed. Bikini girls are not mainstream. We have a cult sport and it will always be that.
    Samson will improve like he has every year like crazy and Andrew Jacked even though older has the formula with Phycho Kriss and Accito . You saw what he did in 7 weeks imagine 7 months . The time of the BIG men are here , all 5,5 men are going DOWN

Leave a comment:

• bigmikecox
    replied
    Originally posted by AJ THE MACHO KING SAVAGE View Post

It os over for the little men bro ,,

Finally we have normal lenght men with size aestechitcs and can move .

6 feet around 300 pounds ,,,this is our chance to get bodybuilding back into mainstream

the time of the 5,5 guys ARE FINALLY OVER

THE NIGERIAN TWIN TOWERS ARE COIMNG FOR GOLD

Leave a comment:

replied
    Nick, Samson, Hadi, Lunsford and Andrew could ALL win an Olympia. Its going to come down to who nails it bc everyone wont.

It os over for the little men bro ,,

Finally we have normal lenght men with size aestechitcs and can move .

6 feet around 300 pounds ,,,this is our chance to get bodybuilding back into mainstream

the time of the 5,5 guys ARE FINALLY OVER

THE NIGERIAN TWIN TOWERS ARE COIMNG FOR GOLD

Leave a comment:

• bigmikecox
    replied
    Nick, Samson, Hadi, Lunsford and Andrew could ALL win an Olympia. Its going to come down to who nails it bc everyone wont.

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeUK
    replied
    Originally posted by AJ THE MACHO KING SAVAGE View Post
    First interview with Samson Dauda after his historic WIN at the Arnold . Hope you guys enjoy
    aye

was good

Leave a comment:

• Beti ona
    replied

No, no chance. If it was 1 guy in front of him that guy could be off and Nick could improve and be peaked and win. But in this case, he has 3 guys solidly in front of him and Andrew flying up in Nick's rearview mirror. So for Nick to win 1) Hadi would have to regress, 2) Derek would have to be off, 3) Samson would have to regress, 4) Andrew would have to not improve.

One or even two of those things might happen but all 4? I don't think so. The reason why there aren't many Olympia champs is because it is hard. When there is a depleted talent pool, the more genetically challenged guys have a shot. I think we can agree that with the departure of the old guard and the influx of new talent, the guys that have an advantage over Nick aren't going anywhere soon.
    Andrew and Hadi are quite old, Samson has never really gotten into hard shape, so only Derek is too high a bar for Nick, and with Hany I don't think he'll make any mistakes.

Look, I've been betting against Nick since day one, and he's always surprised me, so I have to give him some credit.

Leave a comment:

• Beti ona
    replied

Leave a comment:

replied
    First interview with Samson Dauda after his historic WIN at the Arnold . Hope you guys enjoy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X