Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

MD, Online. Mobile App.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MD, Online. Mobile App.

I was just thinking how bad ass would it be to have an iphone or other mobile application for your phone of the Muscular Development forum or even the website.
    Those of us who love the forum so much but have to refrain from posting or being on when we want..because it's to hard to get on the internet waiting for the website to load and then looking at the small text when typing. Its a pain. A developed MD mobile App. would be user friendly. Maybe the MD Team will look into it, for all us MD fans.
    Just food for thought..
    What are your thoughts on this?

I post almost entirely with my blackberry. What is so hard?

Comment

You've been around for a month and you already love the forum and can't live without it? Man, that's intense! Total saturation!

Comment

Haha I knew this would come up. Just the time it takes to open the site and load the forum.. It would be nice if it was a bit more user friendly and don't have to zoom in everytime you have to type something. I use a palm pre. But even on the iphones it tends to be difficult. I guess I was just thinking of something that you could go on making it quicker, and simpler. With straight forward home page to navigate right into a screen with all the listed subforums and loading quicker all on the one page again without zooming in and all the extra side shit on the page like ads..etc..
        anyway again.. Just a thought. Or should I say thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by cheeriopiss View Post
          You've been around for a month and you already love the forum and can't live without it? Man, that's intense! Total saturation!
          No, I can live without it for sure. And I have been coming to the forum long before I ever made a name or started posting.. Wait I forgot that doesn't count..

Comment

Originally posted by cheeriopiss View Post
            ding ding ding

Comment

Originally posted by Gman52 View Post
              ding ding ding

Yeah yeah yeah...

But in reality I cant be the only one who thinks this would be a good idea. And definitely give MD more publicity, and happy fans, which leads to much better things.

The thread kinda answers itself. People are looking, they may not be replying. But this just goes to show, that's they would love to see an MD mobile app. Think about it.
              Anyway I'm done nothing else to say.
              Just wanted some input.

Comment

Make an app for the Droid.

You can post from any smartphone but a dedicated app would make it much easier.
                VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
                instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

For three bucks, here you go:

http://www.tapatalk.com/
                  Tapatalk is a forum app for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android and Nokia. The app provides super fast forum access to any vBulletin, IPBoard, phpBB and SMF forums that have activated Tapatalk. Forum owner can download the free plug-in to activate Tapatalk in your forum.
                  "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

I happen to have built iphone OS apps. Its not that bad... I could give it a whirl, just not sure how much free time id have to dedicate to it, as i'm bulking pretty hard right now. And for that tapatalk, it looks like whoever the webmaster is here would have to install that plugin to this forum.. Not even sure what OS they use to run this machine...

Comment

Originally posted by johnexpulsion View Post
                      I happen to have built iphone OS apps. Its not that bad... I could give it a whirl, just not sure how much free time id have to dedicate to it, as i'm bulking pretty hard right now. And for that tapatalk, it looks like whoever the webmaster is here would have to install that plugin to this forum.. Not even sure what OS they use to run this machine...
                      It's been done.

BBLB and I have been testing it for weeks and it works.
                      "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

It seems to me that now every firm and company needs software, an application, or a website. Without this, unfortunately, further, development is now impossible without the use of new technologies. I applied for the services of a machine learning web development company, so I can recommend this company to you if you're looking for a reliable option.
                        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                        X