Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Best Time to drink Water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks you for the good info
    UkrainianGu

Comment

i dont pay much attention to when i drink water i just know i drink at least a gallon or more everyday
      HOWL The ZeroWOLF is here!! I am the island sensation!! Lez go!!

Comment

Wow i knew the when but never the WHY. This is really great. will share this with my workout buddies and fam

Comment

Wow Never knew this, i just thought drink as much water as possible throughout your day.

Great info.

Comment

cool info ukg. will follow.
            The world's best spoon's player

Comment

Drinking water at regular interval can help alleviate bloating. You shouldn't wait until you're feeling thirsty to drink water.

Comment

Originally posted by UkrainianGuy View Post
                Another little tidbit that's news to me. Always knew to drink a lot of water, but who knew the timing effected things.

Drinking water at the correct time maximizes its effectiveness on theHuman body:

2 glasses of water after waking up helps activate internal organs

1 glass of water 30 minutes before a meal - helps digestion

1 glass of water before taking a bath - helps lower blood pressure

1 glass of water before going to bed - avoids stroke or heart attack
                This has been circulating on social media as well but I never really believe anything if there's no real hard proof.

Comment

Thank you for this, I knew drinking a bunch of water upon waking was good - but due to the dehydration that comes from NOT drinking water for 8 or so hours straight.
                  SARMS Info Thread by SarmsSearch Use SHREDMD30 for 30% off!

Comment

7:00 - 1st Glass
                    Drink your first glass of water after you wake up to hydrate your body after a long night’s rest. Take your breakfast at least half an hour after the first glass.

9:00 – 2nd Glass
                    It’s approximately 1 hour after your breakfast; have a glass of water and start your work day.

11:30 – 3rd Glass
                    Have a glass of water 30 minutes before lunch.

13:30 – 4th Glass
                    Drink a glass of water an hour after lunch to allow the nutrients from the food to be better absorbed by your body.

15:00 – 5th Glass
                    During your tea break, have a non-sweetened drink to freshen your mind.

17:00 – 6th Glass
                    This glass of water will keep you satiated and prevent overeating during dinner.

20:00 – 7th Glass
                    Have a glass of water an hour after dinner and before you shower.

22:00 – 8th Glass
                    Drink your last glass of water an hour before bedtime to aid in the cell renewal process during your sleep.

Comment

Good stuff. Thank you for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by richiec View Post
                        How about drinking whe you're thirsty? That's probably the best thing to do
                        I heard to drink water when you are hungry since many times hunger is actually thirst.

Comment

• Drink two glasses of water after waking up – helps activate internal organs.
                          • Drink one glass of water 30 Minutes before meal – helps digestion
                          • Drink one glass of water before taking a bath – helps lower blood pressure
                          • Drink one glass of water before sleep – may help to avoid stroke or heart attack.

Comment

I am pretty convinced , but I consumed lots of water everyday

Comment

Working...
                            X