Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Weighltifting Belt? So many to choose from, any suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so to answer what ever you like ..I use a powerlifting double prong
    "STAND PROUD! Whether youre seated, standing or even laying on your back" - Ben Pak

Comment

It's pretty much preference. I only wear one when I'm heavy on DL or squat. It's an inzer 4 prong, the buckle type. You don't need a belt until you do. Then it's too late.

Comment

wear what feels comfortable for you, I have used a VELCRO belt from Grizzly for like 15 years and NOT ONCE has it ever opened up on me during a lift....have squated and deadlifted 500 lbs with zero issue...only time I ever had an issue was once dieted down for my comps, I needed to buy a smaller one because old belt was too big to seccure properly...so now I have 2, same belt, 2 dif sizes

Comment

I used the velcro version for years and years. A few years ago I switched to the notch version and like it just as well. The big thing for me is that I don't really like the super thick belts. The standard one is fine for me. But, like other people have mentioned, go and try a couple on and the best thing to do is go for broke and buy the one that fits best for you.
          NGA PRO BODYBUILDER
          Team P/RR/S Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by rantorcha View Post
            I used the velcro version for years and years. A few years ago I switched to the notch version and like it just as well. The big thing for me is that I don't really like the super thick belts. The standard one is fine for me. But, like other people have mentioned, go and try a couple on and the best thing to do is go for broke and buy the one that fits best for you.
            Same here. Love the Velcro Version.

Comment

As a former powerlifter I will always use power belts. Best choices are Elitefts.com, or Inzer in my opinion.

Comment

My Velcro seams wear out. Leather lasts and ages with character! I find my powerlifting belt good for deads and squats but wear standard at other times. .....definitely get leather. Check out Cardillo for custom belts.

Comment

Working...
                X