Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

HELP WITH MACHINES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP WITH MACHINES

All Machines

Ok so I have fell on hard time finacially and I have had to sacrifice some things like a gym membership which I hate. Well I have my diet in tact but the thing is I am going to be using my gym at my apartment building and the equipment is limited. I put my link to my flickr and hopefully ya'll can give me some advice on what kind of workout can I do in it. Thanks.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/edmunsta/

man i cant really see everything thats there but i can assure you that with a little creativity you'll be able to do everything you need to man until you can get that gym membership back. trust me when i travel i always do some crazy things at those hotel gyms, you'll see me standing on things and doing all types of maneuvers to get my workout done. so good luck man
    AAEFX BOARD REP *Free sample of AAEFX's Pre-Workout,K-OTIC,call #1-888-238-1864(ext. 345)

Comment

Give other things up if possible man.

Comment

Working...
      X