Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

NEED HELP BADLY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED HELP BADLY

Need help with nutrition badly. I dont eat veggies,seafood,rice,etc and im a very picky eater. I workout in the morning 10a due to my work schedule. I wake up at 8am and eat 6 whole eggs, packet of oatmeal, bcaa's,creatine. Bout 9:30am i take a protein shake -whey isolate 25g,and my pwo drink (assault).after working out which is bout 1130a i take a shake 50g protein, glutamine,creatine. At 1230 i eat 40g protein from steak, baked potato,small thing of fat free yogurt. 3:30pm i eat 40g protein (chicken), and a orange,fat free yogurt. 6:30pm 40g protein (chicken), orange, fat free yogurt. 9:30 40g protein (chicken). 1230am bed time 50g protein shake. Im 5-9 190lbs bout 18% body fat, currently taking fish oil, orange triad,zinc,magnesim,vitamin e, cla,chrominum,and tribulas. Any help would b appreciated.......my current workout schedule is mon-- back/bi's tues---legs wed---chest/tri's thur--usually just cardio fri---shoulders/traps.....im really thinking bout taking testosterone but dont know what the real shit is or the fake shit is...

You cant be a picky eater. Stop it. Its not about the taste. FAIL.

Comment

your post is a cluster fuck, try dividing the shit in the future.

so you say you're a picky eater, but you eat chicken, P.powder, steak, potatoes, fruits, yogurt etc... you can work around the foods you like.

in regards to Test, i hope you're not asking for a source, as you sound drenched in noob juice.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE POINT OF YOUR POST, FUCK.

Comment

alright you need goal or plan of what our after. It seems your gun-ho sort of speak and probably been at this for awhile but more patience is needed of you before slamming this no-divided menu plan with no reason or rhyme. So after you get down for sure whats the goal then proceed with the issue(s) you have in attaining your goal(s). The maybe someone would help and not ....
        you know try it.

Comment

Working...
        X