Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

To Milk or not to Milk?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i drink milk with my protein shakes so i go through about a gallon every two days

Comment

im so sad now... doing dave's diet and cant drink milk lol

Comment

MILK:

1. Nutritional value is limited
        2. Forced on us as antiquated nutrition
        3. Not much protein
        4. Less calcium than brocoli
        5. 70-75% people are lactose intolerant
        6. Most allergies are attributed to milk
        7. You are drinking the baby milk of a calf. It was designed for the calf's digestive system in its early stages of life. With that being said why dont we just drink breast milk now? Why do we scoff at mothers still breastfeeding a child after a certain age?

MILK IS CRAP!

Comment

i love breastmilk bro but with 2 babies theres none left for me lol

Comment

does the lactase in milk affect blood sugar?
            "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Comment

Certainly.

Comment

Originally posted by Future View Post
                MILK:

3. Not much protein
                7. You are drinking the baby milk of a calf. It was designed for the calf's digestive system in its early stages of life. With that being said why dont we just drink breast milk now? Why do we scoff at mothers still breastfeeding a child after a certain age?

MILK IS CRAP!
                Great POINTS! As usual!
                TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
                www.fitcorps.net

Comment

Originally posted by Future View Post
                  MILK:

3. Not much protein

MILK IS CRAP!
                  That sums it all up right there......Plus milk gets you all bloated and shit from the lactose intolerance......I used to love milk, then became lactose intolerant, now I rarely have it if at all.......I Feel like im pregnant after i drink it now

Comment

not sure where yo live but I am in PA and we get dairy products from HOOD dairy in VT. they make a low carb 2% milk... sooooo good and like 3 grams carbs in a cup... i use it all year round... oh, I am NOT lactose intolerant... does nothin for you if you are as far as I know, same as regular milk I think
                    Last edited by patrainer; August 22, 2007, 11:54 PM. Reason: forgot to add that I am not intolerant

Comment

Why do adults feel the need to consume milk? In nature, there is no species of animal that drinks milk after its infant stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Vin View Post
                        Why do adults feel the need to consume milk? In nature, there is no species of animal that drinks milk after its infant stage.
                        Why do adults feel the need to eat white pasta with sugar laden tomato sauce and then eat butter drenched bread on top of it at the same meal? Our culture is not intelligent when it comes to consumption of things.
                        TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
                        www.fitcorps.net

Comment

Wow lotsa opinions on this. I drink milk...only 2 glasses a day and cut it out for pre-contest time. I would drink more milk but the sugar is very high in milk...compared to other protein sources.

When I was trying to get big at 18 years old, I drank alot of milk. A gallon a day. Its a cheap source of protein/calories for cash strapped people trying to gain weight...I was very thin.

Comment

Originally posted by hossjob View Post
                            Why do adults feel the need to eat white pasta with sugar laden tomato sauce and then eat butter drenched bread on top of it at the same meal? Our culture is not intelligent when it comes to consumption of things.
                            CAN I GET AN AMEN!

Comment

Originally posted by hossjob View Post
                              And then consider that a 'healthy' meal. It's nothing more than junk food.
                              Assistant to the regional manager.
                              Iron8 approved

Comment

Originally posted by strawberryriddick View Post
                                Give soy or rice milk a try, then. They're pretty good. In addition, some people who are sensitive to milk are just fine consuming raw milk (as in, unpasturized, unhomogenized milk...the days of the "milk man" where milk came in glass bottles and expired in about 2 days). I personally think raw milk tastes much better.
                                that is what i actually drink. Just hard to find places that can add soy milk to coffee. So i tend to drink tea.

Comment

Working...
                                X