Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

How often do you hit the gym per week vrs doing cardio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often do you hit the gym per week vrs doing cardio

Examply I go tothe gym MTRS normally 45 minutes at full speed... i run 2 to 3 days a week for 3 miles

Depends on current goals. I normally do a couple of Muay Thai sessions a week regardless. If I'm lean bulking then cardio is minimal. If I'm cutting I'll try to add a 40 min cardio session in 3 or 4 mornings a week, and weight in the evening.

Comment

I get my cardio from grappling and maybe some tempo runs for recovery. Screw long distance running, lol. I only use long distance cardio to build aerobic conditioning (if necessary), not for leaning out. HIIT and resistance training, along with a balanced diet (that fits the individual) is the best way to lean out. Long distance cardio is for building an aerobic base (at least in my case). Plus, running blows! So I'll avoid it at all cost!

Comment

Since my resting heart rate is about 42-46 bpm, I benefit more from using light cardio as a recovery tool, rather than conditioning or leaning out tool. HIIT and grappling translate more into the type of conditioning I need for my sport

Comment

Working...
        X