Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Any beginners need help, just ask

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CaptainDominate View Post
    Hey Alex

whats up buddy? u get my emails ?

C
    no bro, i dont think so? i answer all my emails about as fast as I get them! my email is
    prepbyalex@aol.com
    Get shredded! check out the transformations at
    www.prepbyalex.com

Comment

• ill resend right now
      MUSCLETECH Athlete

www.crushinglimits.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior View Post
        I usualy just have my 8oz top round, and 6.25oz yams around 9:30pm.

Hey if I get up hungry I'm just going to have to go back to bed hungry. Not gonna let that get the best of me.
        good job, I really believe in tapering down the carbs at night.
        www.prepbyalex.com

Comment

• Come May, I will be doing the oh-so-famous ketogenic diet.

I have never gone on a full cut before, and this will basically be contest prep, with no show following.

I am 18 years old, 17% bf right now, 230, and 6'2".

Only reason I am doing this cut is because I want a good place to start, and I want to know EXACTLY what needs specific work.

Obviously everything will need work but the idea behind this is to lean out and also to get a feel on how the ketogenic diet works for me.

Would 18 weeks be a legitimate amount of time to drop about 10% bodyfat?

Comment

• Originally posted by kyderz View Post
            Come May, I will be doing the oh-so-famous ketogenic diet.

I have never gone on a full cut before, and this will basically be contest prep, with no show following.

I am 18 years old, 17% bf right now, 230, and 6'2".

Only reason I am doing this cut is because I want a good place to start, and I want to know EXACTLY what needs specific work.

Obviously everything will need work but the idea behind this is to lean out and also to get a feel on how the ketogenic diet works for me.

Would 18 weeks be a legitimate amount of time to drop about 10% bodyfat?
            Im not a big fan of that diet. Its surely not for me. I really dont k now how much you can drop, but i do know that eighteen weeks is a pretty long as time. I know that I sure can drop ten percent in that time with my diet. I just dont know how good its going to work for you etc. there are so many factors. but dropping ten percent is attainable bro, not unrealistic.
            www.prepbyalex.com

Comment

• Hey Alex
              In terms of cardio what do you find most effective longer moderate intensity or shorter high intensity sessions? By shorter I mean 20 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex A View Post
                Im not a big fan of that diet. Its surely not for me. I really dont k now how much you can drop, but i do know that eighteen weeks is a pretty long as time. I know that I sure can drop ten percent in that time with my diet. I just dont know how good its going to work for you etc. there are so many factors. but dropping ten percent is attainable bro, not unrealistic.
                Alright cool.

I have not read through the thread very much, but I will do so now, and try to learn some more about you personally, and your diet.

Thanks.

Comment

• Hey Alex!

Do you take BCAAS while cutting? If so when?

Thanks man!
                  Trueprotein.com 5% Discount code- KEM010

Comment

• Originally posted by drwost View Post
                    Hey Alex
                    In terms of cardio what do you find most effective longer moderate intensity or shorter high intensity sessions? By shorter I mean 20 minutes.

Hey Walter, Moderate cardio for a longer duration is probably best for burning fat and sparing muscle. but also mixing up your cardio with intervals and higher intensity sessions for a shorter amount of time would be good too. Mix it up brother.
                    www.prepbyalex.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Youngguns View Post
                      Hey Alex!

Do you take BCAAS while cutting? If so when?

Thanks man!

Im giving away all my secrets bro! no problem. i really dont take bcaas untill i get super lean, like the last couple weeks before a show and i do so before bed time and before cardio.
                      www.prepbyalex.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior View Post
                        Alex,

Whats you stance on sodium? I retain water easily and I'm thinking of doing away w/ any added sodium to my diet. I usualy give each meal a nice shake from the salt shaker, and I use hot sauce on everything (more sodium).

Do you limit you salt consumption?
                        my body loves sodium, i add plenty of soy sauce, mustard etc all the way to the show, from off season during my prep etc. It just doent effect me negatively unless i cut it.
                        www.prepbyalex.com

Comment

• question

how much protein per pound and do you count the protein in carbs

Comment

• Originally posted by tornquad2 View Post
                            how much protein per pound and do you count the protein in carbs
                            i advise about 1.5grams per pound of bodyweight. I really dont count the protein from carb sources. But thats just me, im not that technical as far as documentation until contest prep time
                            www.prepbyalex.com

Comment

• ^^ While dieting and off season?
                              Trueprotein.com 5% Discount code- KEM010

Comment

• Originally posted by Youngguns View Post
                                ^^ While dieting and off season?
                                pretty much bro,when prepping for a show, i increase my protein a bit closer to 2 grams.
                                www.prepbyalex.com

Comment

Working...
                                X