Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Any beginners need help, just ask

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by bulldog21 View Post
    DAMMIT....I thought I was going to ready some cool advice being doled out by Alex and ben and I have read about freaking CaNDY BARS!!!

    Well for what its worth I had dreams about eating butterfingers.....I have no idea where that came from but damm they tasted good in my dream...lol...
    YOu must be dieting. sorry! if this helps bro, during my preps, i dont eat shit like this and you shouldnt either!
    Get shredded! check out the transformations at
    www.prepbyalex.com

    Comment


    • Originally posted by CoachIRE View Post
      hey guys here a weird one for you im an irish guy 24 and im trying to get built up but theres the kicker i have a pacemaker/icd and cant do any weights on my chest at all in case the leed going to my heart snap so if anybody out there knows anything that i can do please let me nkow some hel on Supplements would be great to thanks
      Can you do any weight lifting? I mean for chest you can do cables and pushups and dips and if you can train other bodyparts that would be great

      Bro, the only supps i would bother with right now is some protein powder. Get on a good eating plan and cardio, to keep fit and in shape. Then add some weights to your program. But first and fore most, get your eating plan in tackt. Then take it from there. Supps in my opinion are not necessary at this stage.
      Get shredded! check out the transformations at
      www.prepbyalex.com

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Alex A View Post
        YOu must be dieting. sorry! if this helps bro, during my preps, i dont eat shit like this and you shouldnt either!

        Haha! Its all good Alex I could never afford to eat something like that during my prep its so hard to for me to lose fat....

        I would never forgive myself if I ate something like that during my prep that I wasn't allowed..
        THE OFFICIAL DC TRAINING!! AVAILABLE NOW! http://www.jasonwojo.com/dvd.html

        Comment


        • Originally posted by bulldog21 View Post
          Haha! Its all good Alex I could never afford to eat something like that during my prep its so hard to for me to lose fat....

          I would never forgive myself if I ate something like that during my prep that I wasn't allowed..
          No dobubt bro, sorry to even talk about this during your hard core prep man. Aaron from Mayhem told me your kicking some serous ass bro.

          Great job man! Maybe you will get in shape early and can afford a little cheat though, screw it at that point you will look so good you wont want to. Wait till after you win! peace and keep in touch with your progress!
          Get shredded! check out the transformations at
          www.prepbyalex.com

          Comment


          • Only 9 more days until I get to put some sweet, sweet, chocolate into my belly. I cannot even decided what my post-show meal is going to be. That is, if my wife isn't throwing me over her shoulder and carrying me out of the building because I collapses from a combination of nerves, dehydration and carbohydrate deprivation...haha

            I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but it doesn't make the journey that much easier.

            Still holding strong with my weight bouncing around 137-139lbs.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by grumpwurst View Post
              Only 9 more days until I get to put some sweet, sweet, chocolate into my belly. I cannot even decided what my post-show meal is going to be. That is, if my wife isn't throwing me over her shoulder and carrying me out of the building because I collapses from a combination of nerves, dehydration and carbohydrate deprivation...haha

              I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but it doesn't make the journey that much easier.

              Still holding strong with my weight bouncing around 137-139lbs.
              Down to the wire Grumpwurst. I mean its all coming together for you. Hang tough to the end. In the off season maybe we can get a good plan together to put some size on you, and do another show
              Get shredded! check out the transformations at
              www.prepbyalex.com

              Comment


              • This is Chris a guy that i have been helping for the past 12 weeks.

                Chris contacted me after seeing this years nationals about doing his prep for his show, The Mike Francois Classic.

                I have never met him, but through emails and pics, i have been working with Chris for this show and things are really coming together.

                Keep in mind, he has 3 more weeks left and will dry out even more.

                Im really proud of his physique . He is a great guy and has listened to everything word i have said and it has paid off.

                He is loving his diet and his training is going great. Anyways, I will keep you updated.
                Attached Files
                Get shredded! check out the transformations at
                www.prepbyalex.com

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Alex A View Post
                  This is Chris a guy that i have been helping for the past 12 weeks.

                  Chris contacted me after seeing this years nationals about doing his prep for his show, The Mike Francois Classic.

                  I have never met him, but through emails and pics, i have been working with Chris for this show and things are really coming together.

                  Keep in mind, he has 3 more weeks left and will dry out even more.

                  Im really proud of his physique . He is a great guy and has listened to everything word i have said and it has paid off.

                  He is loving his diet and his training is going great. Anyways, I will keep you updated.
                  Do you think he'll have striated glutes by contest time alex???

                  BTW he looks great, his back double biceps is awesome.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by flexingtonsteele View Post
                    Do you think he'll have striated glutes by contest time alex???

                    BTW he looks great, his back double biceps is awesome.
                    No i dont, and his hams wont be much more detailed. you know why?

                    I have discussed this with him too. He doesnt have much muscle in his hams and glutes.

                    I mean, my hams/glutes are not huge but very dense, there is muscle to striate, my ass gets really hard, its small but dense.

                    THis is an off season issue and we are going to work on that this off season. Chris is keeping me around this off season, as im going to keep working on his diet.

                    More than likely upping his calories and adjusting his training to gain some size, Then the next time his glutes/hams will come in more.
                    Get shredded! check out the transformations at
                    www.prepbyalex.com

                    Comment


                    • haha nice to hear u have a small ass alex! im not too sure if your old lady is too happy about it, but im glad u can get those small glutes shredded

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by flexingtonsteele View Post
                        haha nice to hear u have a small ass alex! im not too sure if your old lady is too happy about it, but im glad u can get those small glutes shredded
                        just being honest, its like just a handfull for her. I mean. its small and dense. its a genetic thing i assume. Some guys just have a big ass. Mine is small.
                        Get shredded! check out the transformations at
                        www.prepbyalex.com

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Alex A View Post
                          just being honest, its like just a handfull for her. I mean. its small and dense. its a genetic thing i assume. Some guys just have a big ass. Mine is small.

                          HAHA just a handful........Well just wait until you turn around, and im sure she'll have alot more than a handful to be worried about haha jk.....Ok back on bodybuilding....

                          Serious question here, do you think that the reason there are more white guys w/shredded glutes than blacks is because black people have big ol' asses?? I mean genetically blacks have bigger asses, so do u think its harder to shred up a big ass ( like blacks have) than a small ass ( like whites have)

                          This is totally not racist, considering im a black guy with a big ass

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by flexingtonsteele View Post
                            HAHA just a handful........Well just wait until you turn around, and im sure she'll have alot more than a handful to be worried about haha jk.....Ok back on bodybuilding....

                            Serious question here, do you think that the reason there are more white guys w/shredded glutes than blacks is because black people have big ol' asses?? I mean genetically blacks have bigger asses, so do u think its harder to shred up a big ass ( like blacks have) than a small ass ( like whites have)

                            This is totally not racist, considering im a black guy with a big ass
                            I never put that much thought into it but it does make sense. I mean. i guess your right about that. It could be. I believe black dudes have bigger, fuller muscle bellies and better shape than most.

                            They might rely more on their strengths thus being their shape and fullness. See in my situation, i dont have amazing fullness and shape so I work on my strengths thus being condition and push very hard, thus resulting in getting shredded everywhere, even back their. I might not have the most shredded glutes, but im pretty shredded everywhere, even my face when im dieted down.
                            Get shredded! check out the transformations at
                            www.prepbyalex.com

                            Comment


                            • The guy looks good alex. what is his height and wgt. And if he doesnt mind what show is he intending on doing. You certainly did a great job so far and it looks like he will be on when its show time.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Alex A View Post
                                I never put that much thought into it but it does make sense. I mean. i guess your right about that. It could be. I believe black dudes have bigger, fuller muscle bellies and better shape than most.

                                They might rely more on their strengths thus being their shape and fullness. See in my situation, i dont have amazing fullness and shape so I work on my strengths thus being condition and push very hard, thus resulting in getting shredded everywhere, even back their. I might not have the most shredded glutes, but im pretty shredded everywhere, even my face when im dieted down.
                                No dude you have some of the sickest glutes ive ever seen. I could stick a small child between the striations in your ass, its amazing bro.

                                But thats true, black guys do rely on their strengths. You never really hear about lazy white bodybuilders. I think its because they cant be lazy because of the things that you mentioned.

                                Just some food for thought

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X