Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Any beginners need help, just ask

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stavios you are looking awesome bro!! Good luck at your show this weekend man! You are the best of hands with Alex...

Alex what's up buddy!!
    THE OFFICIAL DC TRAINING!! AVAILABLE NOW! http://www.jasonwojo.com/dvd.html

Comment

• Originally posted by bulldog21 View Post
      Stavios you are looking awesome bro!! Good luck at your show this weekend man! You are the best of hands with Alex...

Alex what's up buddy!!
      Stavios is ready for battle! its gone by fast and im proud of this guy.. I hope he gets rewarded at the show.

And we have plans for the future in the off season and next year so thats great..

Bro, im going to meet you at the USA.

Adele is my rep sending me to the USA for start up(before pics) and your going to get your awesome pics taken after pre judging I assume. I want to talk a bit for sure. if i dont recognize you, say hi to me. Im excited for you doing the show man! its a great show. and even though i havent seen you latetly, i know your ready..
      Get shredded! check out the transformations at
      www.prepbyalex.com

Comment

• hey alex what kind of cardio plan do you reccomend in the offseason?
        "Leg Day Is Business"
        Layne Norton

Comment

• Originally posted by gainmusclefast View Post
          hey alex what kind of cardio plan do you reccomend in the offseason?
          I recommend cardio on training days. THat may seem excessive to some people but thats just me. I like to stay tight, i like people I work with to stay tight.
          Doing cardio year round has excellent results. I just would keep the intensity moderate to low and not exceed 30min.
          www.prepbyalex.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex A View Post
            Stavios is ready for battle! its gone by fast and im proud of this guy.. I hope he gets rewarded at the show.

And we have plans for the future in the off season and next year so thats great..

Bro, im going to meet you at the USA.

Adele is my rep sending me to the USA for start up(before pics) and your going to get your awesome pics taken after pre judging I assume. I want to talk a bit for sure. if i dont recognize you, say hi to me. Im excited for you doing the show man! its a great show. and even though i havent seen you latetly, i know your ready..
            Yeah looking forward to meeting up at the USA's...

I threw some pics up in the contest prep section....Still holding fat on my lower abs and back but everything else is starting to really come it...I am starting to see striations in my glutes now too...Its just my damm stubborn areas always come in dead last...lol
            THE OFFICIAL DC TRAINING!! AVAILABLE NOW! http://www.jasonwojo.com/dvd.html

Comment

• Originally posted by bulldog21 View Post
              Yeah looking forward to meeting up at the USA's...

I threw some pics up in the contest prep section....Still holding fat on my lower abs and back but everything else is starting to really come it...I am starting to see striations in my glutes now too...Its just my damm stubborn areas always come in dead last...lol
              THanks for telling me about thos pics.. Awesome job! you have been working hard and its paying off in a big way.. People are very impressed and pulling for your dude! this is a good thing.
              www.prepbyalex.com

Comment

• I took a 12 day trip to Walt Disney World the weekend after my last show. I tried to stick with my off-season diet, but that's next to impossible at Disney...LOL

I weighed myself when I got back and I was 1 pound heavier than when I left. I guess the average of 7 miles per day of walking made up for some of the junk I ate (ice cream)

Comment

• weighing food

when you weigh your meat do you weigh it before cooking or after?

for instance 8oz of chicken is usually 50 grams of protein.

do you weight it out to 8oz after cooking?

Comment

• Originally posted by spiderman405 View Post
                    when you weigh your meat do you weigh it before cooking or after?

for instance 8oz of chicken is usually 50 grams of protein.

do you weight it out to 8oz after cooking?
                    Grump: i know what you mean. I just took my daughter to disneyland. I brought some food with me, or i would have straved..

As far as weighing food, i always weigh after cooked.. you lose allot of weight when you cook it
                    www.prepbyalex.com

Comment

• Stretch Marks

I know its kind of a stupid thing to ask about, but I'm sure I can't be the only one... I just started eating right about a year ago after lifting for a few years and, as happens to a lot of beginners, my weight shot up about 15 pounds. All this is great and all, but after a few months I noticed that I had stretch marks in between my shoulders and pecs and on my thighs. I was wondering what people do for them because I'm sure if I were ever to compete stretch marks wouldn't impress the judges much. Thanks.
                      It's not that I'm lazy; it's that I just don't care.

Comment

• Im out of egg whites what do i do?
                        "Its better to start off slowly than to finish quickly." - Arnold

Comment

• Originally posted by Strikerrjones View Post
                          I know its kind of a stupid thing to ask about, but I'm sure I can't be the only one... I just started eating right about a year ago after lifting for a few years and, as happens to a lot of beginners, my weight shot up about 15 pounds. All this is great and all, but after a few months I noticed that I had stretch marks in between my shoulders and pecs and on my thighs. I was wondering what people do for them because I'm sure if I were ever to compete stretch marks wouldn't impress the judges much. Thanks.
                          Believe it or not most people have stretch marks there but you just dont see them on stage., with the pro tan and stuff, it hides it.. Also if use some vitamin E oil that will work good..
                          www.prepbyalex.com

Comment

• Whats your opinion on strength and muscle gains. I used to train with 4-6 reps to increase my strength but switched to a more hypertrophy oriented rep range(8-12). Ive been getting good workouts and pumps but feel that I may be getting weaker. Do you think that it will affect my overall muscle gains?

Comment

• I'm not Alex but why can't you use both rep ranges in the same workout or alternate from week to week. You want to hit not just the fibers that are most likely to grow, but all of them. Some people are more Type 1 and some are more Type 2.....but that's more that completely made up of! So use both for best results....but that's my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maniak1027 View Post
                                I'm not Alex but why can't you use both rep ranges in the same workout or alternate from week to week. You want to hit not just the fibers that are most likely to grow, but all of them. Some people are more Type 1 and some are more Type 2.....but that's more that completely made up of! So use both for best results....but that's my opinion.
                                Good post bro. I would also add, experiment with both and find what makes you look better..I train to build muscle with the goal to look good, not really to care how strong I am. i.e how much I bench, etc.

I know there is a corellation between size of muscle and strength but focus on what seems to be making you look better, or what seems to be giving you the best workouts.
                                www.prepbyalex.com

Comment

Working...
                                X