Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Any beginners need help, just ask

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alex A View Post
    Do you mean as a post workout meal?
    Yeah, as a post workout meal. What would you suggest?

I'd like to thank you again for this thread, looking at your pics on the first page of this thread you get in incredible shape.

Comment

• Originally posted by CSantamaria View Post
      Hey Alex

have you found any difference in your meal plan without Sugar added to your oatmeal? just wondering if you have tried it both ways..thanks man, hope youre having fun out there in vegas!
      I eat the flavored otameal packs during my contest prep and the dry oatmeal off season.. That might not make sense but when im on my prep, my body just loves the sugar.

Im doing more cardio and training harder and im burning more calories and fat. The sugar added to the oats gives me instant satisfaction right after a good cardio session. I would not change a thing. As for others, im less likely to advocate this plan.
      Get shredded! check out the transformations at
      www.prepbyalex.com

Comment

• Originally posted by md1 View Post
        Yeah, as a post workout meal. What would you suggest?

I'd like to thank you again for this thread, looking at your pics on the first page of this thread you get in incredible shape.

Post workout, i suggest clean carbs such as rice, potoatos or oatmeal along with clean protein. I prefere solid food such as chicken breast or steak.. Protein drinks dont satisy my hunger or need to be fed. I adocate clean whole foods.
        www.prepbyalex.com

Comment

• I eat the flavored otameal packs during my contest prep and the dry oatmeal off season.. That might not make sense but when im on my prep, my body just loves the sugar.

Im doing more cardio and training harder and im burning more calories and fat. The sugar added to the oats gives me instant satisfaction right after a good cardio session. I would not change a thing. As for others, im less likely to advocate this plan.
          ok man i gotcha, thanks for that

C
          MUSCLETECH Athlete

www.crushinglimits.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex A View Post
            Post workout, i suggest clean carbs such as rice, potoatos or oatmeal along with clean protein. I prefere solid food such as chicken breast or steak.. Protein drinks dont satisy my hunger or need to be fed. I adocate clean whole foods.
            Thanks for your reply Alex.

Im going to read this whole thread from the start, I need all the advice I can get!

Comment

• Originally posted by md1 View Post
              Thanks for your reply Alex.

Im going to read this whole thread from the start, I need all the advice I can get!
              Feel free to clear up any questions or concerns here man.. its no problem.
              www.prepbyalex.com

Comment

• Hello my i want to start working out but i have know idea how to diet. I am 17 about 140 pounds 5"8 and skinny i play alot of basketball i wanna find out how to diet so i can get ripped please help me out.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrhoward23 View Post
                  Hello my i want to start working out but i have know idea how to diet. I am 17 about 140 pounds 5"8 and skinny i play alot of basketball i wanna find out how to diet so i can get ripped please help me out.
                  your questions is kinda vague? You want to find out how to diet, so you can get ripped? Your 5'8" and 140lbs. you arent ripped already?

Do you workout? if you dont, i would start putting on some muscle by working out and eating clean.
                  www.prepbyalex.com

Comment

• ok but by eating clean what stuff should i avoid eating?

Comment

• hi there,

ive been on a very strict diet for the past 12weeks ensuring that ive ate a clean, healthy diet and that ive been eating the correct amount of simple and complex carbs, protein,fats,water intake and other nutrients. ive also been training very hard inc increasing my cardio workouts.

for the last 11days of the diet i reduced my total carbs to 250g/day...ive had great results from it all...more vascular,better shape and kept alot of muscle too.

i went away for a couple of days at the weekend just gone and decided to have a few days off training..and with it i havent been strict with my diet. i wanted to know if having a week 'off' being strict on my diet is going to create problems? (and when i say 'off' i dont mean that im earting crap all the time...just a little bit and maybe eating carbs a bit later at night etc).

many thanks
                      duncan

Comment

• Originally posted by powerbio View Post
                        hi there,

ive been on a very strict diet for the past 12weeks ensuring that ive ate a clean, healthy diet and that ive been eating the correct amount of simple and complex carbs, protein,fats,water intake and other nutrients. ive also been training very hard inc increasing my cardio workouts.

for the last 11days of the diet i reduced my total carbs to 250g/day...ive had great results from it all...more vascular,better shape and kept alot of muscle too.

i went away for a couple of days at the weekend just gone and decided to have a few days off training..and with it i havent been strict with my diet. i wanted to know if having a week 'off' being strict on my diet is going to create problems? (and when i say 'off' i dont mean that im earting crap all the time...just a little bit and maybe eating carbs a bit later at night etc).

many thanks
                        duncan
                        Duncan, I would get right back where you left off. The problem people have is that they tend to get off their program and never get back on.

Basically, meaning they think they have done some permanent damage and might as well just give up..

That is not the case, get back to what was working for you, your training, diet and cardio.. You cant go wrong, give it time you will be back and better!
                        www.prepbyalex.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mrhoward23 View Post
                          ok but by eating clean what stuff should i avoid eating?
                          Bro, you got to get in the habbit of cooking your own food.

I hope you have a barbeque. You can go to the store, buy some chicken breasts, lean steak, and cook up a day or two worth of meals in one shot..

Then, if you have a food scale you can weigh up several meals and put them in tuperwear containers and have them ready to go..

If you have a rice cooker you can cook 2-3 days worth of rice and it will all be ready for you to eat..
                          Avoid any fast food, greasy food, fatty food, most sugars as well.. Make healthy foods convinient for you by cooking them at once having them ready to go. In your situation if its convinient your more likely to stick to it..
                          Once you see your body changing your going to be hooked on eating clean all the time
                          www.prepbyalex.com

Comment

• thanks for the quick reply..great help

Comment

• thanks for the advice i think it will realy help me out.

Comment

• Hi Alex,

How many times do you think a natural bodybuilder should hit each bodypart per week?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X