Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Any beginners need help, just ask

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found here a lot of useful information! For me as a beginner bodybuilder, this is all very important if I want to achieve an incredible result. Recently I read the fact that it is best to eat only fresh products and no semi-finished foods. But how can you always keep food fresh ?! I’ll probably start using the best bottom freezer refrigerator so that my products are always fresh. I think this is a great replacement!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• I have to ask that I have a lean body and I am underweight. I just want to put on some weight so decided to take whey protein. Since my routine is tough, it is hard for me to maintain a good diet. Also, a friend of mine is telling me to buy the mass gainer, not whey protein. If that is so, then where to get it in discounts?.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by ameliasmith796 View Post
        I have to ask that I have a lean body and I am underweight. I just want to put on some weight so decided to take whey protein. Since my routine is tough, it is hard for me to maintain a good diet. Also, a friend of mine is telling me to buy the mass gainer, not whey protein. If that is so, then where to get it in discounts?.
        I suggest that you stay away from mass gainers and stick to food.
        Check out this site for nutrition info.

https://scoobysworkshop.com/nutrition/

My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

• Originally posted by LilyNava View Post
          1. How do you think this will somehow affect yout training results ?
          It has eventually. Sorry for the late reply.

Comment

• I think everyone who is a beginner here needs help with almost everything. I found this article about arms exercise and I thought it might be helpful for others in this thread as well.

Comment

Working...
            X