Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Any beginners need help, just ask

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeardedFitness
    replied
    I think everyone who is a beginner here needs help with almost everything. I found this article about arms exercise and I thought it might be helpful for others in this thread as well.

Leave a comment:

• BeardedFitness
    replied
    Originally posted by LilyNava View Post
    1. How do you think this will somehow affect yout training results ?
    It has eventually. Sorry for the late reply.

Leave a comment:

• Buadain
    replied
    Originally posted by ameliasmith796 View Post
    I have to ask that I have a lean body and I am underweight. I just want to put on some weight so decided to take whey protein. Since my routine is tough, it is hard for me to maintain a good diet. Also, a friend of mine is telling me to buy the mass gainer, not whey protein. If that is so, then where to get it in discounts?.
    I suggest that you stay away from mass gainers and stick to food.
    Check out this site for nutrition info.

https://scoobysworkshop.com/nutrition/

Leave a comment:

• ameliasmith796
    replied
    I have to ask that I have a lean body and I am underweight. I just want to put on some weight so decided to take whey protein. Since my routine is tough, it is hard for me to maintain a good diet. Also, a friend of mine is telling me to buy the mass gainer, not whey protein. If that is so, then where to get it in discounts?.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• Jose25
    replied
    Found here a lot of useful information! For me as a beginner bodybuilder, this is all very important if I want to achieve an incredible result. Recently I read the fact that it is best to eat only fresh products and no semi-finished foods. But how can you always keep food fresh ?! I’ll probably start using the best bottom freezer refrigerator so that my products are always fresh. I think this is a great replacement!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• LilyNava
    replied
    Originally posted by BeardedFitness View Post
    I just wanna ask is it good to have a workout in tank or t-shirt?
    anyone feel the difference or I am the only one felt tank is more suitable
    1. How do you think this will somehow affect yout training results ?
    How to Choose the Right Workout Clothes. While many people want to look good while they exercise, your workout clothes should be less about fashion and more about comfort and fit. What you wear can impact the success of your workout. Some...

Leave a comment:

• BeardedFitness
    replied
    I just wanna ask is it good to have a workout in tank or t-shirt?
    anyone feel the difference or I am the only one felt tank is more suitable

Leave a comment:

• hubbarjl
    replied

Leave a comment:

• getsupplementreview7
    replied
    Totally agree! Great JOB!

Originally posted by Barny View Post
    Your info is wrong. Diet is 80% of your fitness goal. Exercise is 15% and Genetics / Steroids make up the remaining 5%. You can NEVER out exercise a bad diet and steroids cannot allow you to eat what you want and still get ripped and built. You MUST have a great diet first. I highly recommend getting the help of a sports nutritionist first. A great Internet based one is www.3jsdiet.com. Here is a picture of one of his clients - a 6 month transformation:

Contact him first, he is far cheaper than a single steroid run.

Leave a comment:

• DaslDan
    replied
    Originally posted by TimRock View Post
    Hello.
    My coach told me to start accept steroids. I am new to all of this. After all,it's not secret, that steroids is
    the most effective means for a set of lean muscle mass and increase strength. I decided to try.
    On another forum, peole advised me a website where you can buy them. thepharmacom.com.
    Some of you made the order on this site?What are you thinking about it?

I get my steroids there for a long time. For a once I had some difficults with delivery service.
    Now there isn't problems with delivery.
    P.S This is my last order there
    100_0896_1.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Barny
    replied
    Originally posted by TimRock View Post
    Hello.
    My coach told me to start accept steroids. I am new to all of this. After all,it's not secret, that steroids is
    the most effective means for a set of lean muscle mass and increase strength. I decided to try.
    On another forum, peole advised me a website where you can buy them. thepharmacom.com.
    Your info is wrong. Diet is 80% of your fitness goal. Exercise is 15% and Genetics / Steroids make up the remaining 5%. You can NEVER out exercise a bad diet and steroids cannot allow you to eat what you want and still get ripped and built. You MUST have a great diet first. I highly recommend getting the help of a sports nutritionist first. A great Internet based one is www.3jsdiet.com. Here is a picture of one of his clients - a 6 month transformation:

Contact him first, he is far cheaper than a single steroid run.

Leave a comment:

• TimRock
    replied
    Hello.

Leave a comment:

• Silvrbak
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenomorph View Post
    I have only been training since June of 2014 with a high protein diet (200 g +/ day ), high calorie (2000 - 2400 Cal./ day), and training body parts twice a week. I was wondering if losing muscle but gaining fat and strength was normal at my stage. I am very strict about not cheating and not skipping my training. I sleep well and do not feel over trained. My lose was four pounds in muscle, a gain of 5 pounds of fat, and an increase in strength of five to ten pounds on certain exercises. I am 5' 5'' 141 lbs at 15% bf. I felt like I have gotten bigger and my waist has gotten smaller, and in the mirror I do not seem to have changed. Like I said is it just a normal fluctuation to can occur at a begginnier stage?
    How are you coming to the conclusion that you have gained fat and lost muscle? I assume you are comparing weight and bodyfat percent numbers to come up with a net lean body mass.. Of course the math and science behind that is sound, however body fat test methods are HIGHLY inaccurate. Don't over think numbers the mirror is your best progress check. If I read correctly, you gained a total of 1lb in this time period, correct? (4lb muscle loss + 5lb fat gain) I'm not sure if that is in the 2 years total or just recently... But I can fluctuate by 5-6lbs from wake up to bed time.

If this is the only change you've made since June 2014 however, you are doing something wrong.. I really think you could be gaining weight much faster! Judging by your weight and bodyfat I'd guess you are a typical "hard gainer" my guess is that you haven't gained fat and lost muscle like you think, but that your measurements were just off causing bad data. If your goal is to gain muscle you may need more calories..

What is your carb I take? Not all body's are the same and your calorie intake may be too low for you.
    Right now coming out of winter bulk I'm at 240lbs and 18%fat and my maintenance calorie intake is around 2000/day but I also know guys who are under 10%fat and around 160lbs that need 3000+ calories to gain mass.

To sum this up
    Stronger + more narrow waist + look bigger = you're on the right path just could be seeing better results

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Barny
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenomorph View Post
    I have only been training since June of 2014 with a high protein diet (200 g +/ day ), high calorie (2000 - 2400 Cal./ day), and training body parts twice a week. I was wondering if losing muscle but gaining fat and strength was normal at my stage. I am very strict about not cheating and not skipping my training. I sleep well and do not feel over trained. My lose was four pounds in muscle, a gain of 5 pounds of fat, and an increase in strength of five to ten pounds on certain exercises. I am 5' 5'' 141 lbs at 15% bf. I felt like I have gotten bigger and my waist has gotten smaller, and in the mirror I do not seem to have changed. Like I said is it just a normal fluctuation to can occur at a begginnier stage?
    It is not a desired result at all, and it points to your diet being wrong. First thing you need to do is figure out your TDEE, your Total Daily Energy Expenditure. Once we have that in calories, we have a starting point. We then need to know your body fat percentage. If it is high, you will need to cut and therefor be doing a LOT of cario with strength training and be in a caloric deficit (taking in less calories than your TDEE). You ideally should be below 15% body fat to start a bulk. Whatever you do, do NOT use the BMI chart for body fat percentage...it is almost always very wrong. If you cannot get it measured accurately, just post a pic with your face blocked out and I can tell you what your body is, roughly.

To find your TDEE, use this calculator. It is not super accurate, but it is close enough for our needs: http://www.fitnessfrog.com/calculato...alculator.html

Please post the requested info and I can help you.

Leave a comment:

• Xenomorph
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X