Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

I eat lots of hotsauce, jalapenos, spicy stuff in general....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just remember there are other down sides too a high intake of sodium then just retaining water.
    What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his soul?

Comment

Do some research on the health benefits of cayenne pepper. It really is the cure all for a lot of different things.

Comment

Originally posted by unoigo View Post
        Same here, hot sauce on everything I eat except my oats. It's either Texas Pete, Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce oy my favorite Sriracha Sauce.

If you haven't tried Sriracha, you gotta give it a shot.....
        http://www.huyfong.com/no_frames/sriracha.htm

Overall , I feel hot sauce or spicy foods in general help keep the body's metabolism up.

sriracha is soooo fuckin good.
        "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Comment

i think sriracha is what the shawarma place uses around here

is it thicker then normal hot sauce...i mean not as watery?

Comment

Originally posted by shlammed View Post
            i think sriracha is what the shawarma place uses around here

is it thicker then normal hot sauce...i mean not as watery?

yeah its more like ketchup type texture. not quite that thick but pretty close

Comment

thanks for you help everyone!

Comment

I gotta find a local place that sells that stuff

I didn't realize it was only 5 calories per tsp

Comment

Originally posted by shlammed View Post
                  I gotta find a local place that sells that stuff

I didn't realize it was only 5 calories per tsp

I havnt bought any in a while, but walmart always carried it, might want to try there. I dont think its with the hot sauces though, although it may be, i dont remember.

Comment

I'll check it out. We have plenty of Asian grocery stores around too.

Comment

oh well if you cant find it at wally world im sure you could at an asian grocery store. Good luck buddy!

Comment

I just bought stock in Frank's Red Hot because I put that stuff on EVERYTHING!!! It is a lifesaver for me while I'm dieting.
                        Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but rising every time we fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitrotank View Post
                          I just bought stock in Frank's Red Hot because I put that stuff on EVERYTHING!!! It is a lifesaver for me while I'm dieting.

yeah I know tons of ppl who live by franks. Its not super hot and has great flavor. My dad buys the stuff at wholesale clubs and gets like 42 ounce bottles in double packs or something like that. Im really more into the crazy hot stuff you have to order online, or atleast I used to be. But with that stuff you dont get the full taste. Im kind of coming back to the normal stuff where you can enjoy the taste, and not be sweating, teary-eyes, and runny-nosed afterwards. lol.

Cholula
                          Franks Red Hot
                          Green Tobasco
                          Habanaro Tobasco
                          Tapatio (or something, its mexican, not hot but taste awesome)
                          Sriracha

Those are prob my favorites, that i can think of now anyway.

Comment

I put about 1-2 tablespoons of crushed chili peppers in my boiling water before i add brown rice, makes it nice and spicy. I put cut up grilled chicken breast on it and put some garlic teriyaki sauce on top of that, its damn good.

Comment

Originally posted by Senate View Post
                              I put about 1-2 tablespoons of crushed chili peppers in my boiling water before i add brown rice, makes it nice and spicy. I put cut up grilled chicken breast on it and put some garlic teriyaki sauce on top of that, its damn good.

That does sound damn good. I like things flavored to an extent that, other people would call excessive I guess. Especially with garlic and hotsauce. I really over do some things with those, lol, but i like it and thats all that matters.

Speaking of garlic and hotsauce. I forgot one of my top TOP favorites.

Cholula Garlic hotsauce. Good god, could eat it on shit and it would taste good.

Comment

Chili pepper, and hot sauce actually have a thermogenic effect, as well as lower LDL .Peppers and hot sauce are very healthy,don,t listen to all the old wives tales. I am addicted to the endorphin rush I get from it. Do you ever eat the really wicked hot ones? I use to eat that 4a.m. stuff at 4,000,000 scollvile made by blair. I love the red savina pepper. I am waiting till they finally bring that new pepper from India called bhut jolokia, I think its a 1,500,000 scolville. Oh man I love that stuff!!!!
                                Last edited by wildman; March 9, 2008, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X