Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Supplementation question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow this thread came back after a 4 year layoff.
    I stick to very simple supplementation. Protein aside, creatine monohydrate and beta alanine
    Contest Coach = Myself Youtube EZBODYBUILDING

Comment

thats good but its not good to stay on creatine for a long time as with anything. your body becomes immune to its benefits. I like straight mono hydrate myself. there is so much fake crap on the market these days

Comment

I worked at vitamin world for years. The vitamin world brand whey was made in the exact same factory as the higher-end, name brand, proteins. This info is approx 4 years dated. At that time, Vitamin World was buying some of the name brands. What I learned from this experience was to keep it basic and not succumb to label-hype. Not promoting Vitamin World at all, this is just one of prob many instances where the lesser name-brand is the same quality as hyped-up brands. DailyVitamin, Fish Oil, Whey, & Creatine are solid. If you are able to get plenty of protein each day from whole food (hi amino profile sources), one could even skip the whey no problem.

Comment

Its depend on person to person, i use it during workout and after along with my creatine and protein. If i didn't had preworkout supplement then i would use it prior to workout as well. I normally take 3-5g per serving.

Comment

Working...
          X