Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

seeking advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seeking advice

ok so im 21 and jus started back up lifting about6 months ago. im 5'11 170lbs. i was making good progress in strength and size until about a month or two ago and it seemed like it just stopped. ive been taking protein and creatine when i workout but thats it. i was told to try h-drol and was given a bottle of it for free. through some researching i found that i should take some sort of pct/detox with it so i was wondering if cycle support would be okay? i lift about 3 days a week 2 regions a day, should i take the h-drol only when i workout or everyday? and should i continue taking the creatine with it or should i stop that? im not looking to get huge just a little bigger and more defined. any and all suggestions appreciated. thanks

get your diet right first!!!!!

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=27726
    2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

Comment

hmm u hit a plateau.. usually when that happens u start tinkering with reps sets and weight to trigger "gains" Not to mention super sets.... if u ask me I think you are too young for h-drol
      Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

well im almost 22 so im not that young, but would it hurt to take what was given to me and see what happens? or is that a bad idea? also, should i take protein only on workout days or everyday?

Comment

should sustain a level of proteinin take to allow ur muscles to grow. On the age matter, I was referring to muscle maturity, imo i wouldnt "take" anything till you hit 26-28, but others may disagree - that's your call.
          Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Umm, if you've been lifting for 6 months you should not be using a product like hdro. 6 months is typical for a plateau because the initial 6 weeks to 6 months of weight training is almost all neurally driven gains. After that your body is finding new ways to adapt and that takes time. My suggestion would be to get your DIET RIGHT (post it here so we can give good advice) and change your training. Check out the training section and read the articles on Power Rep Range Shock by bodyfx2 (Eric Broser).
            TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
            www.fitcorps.net

Comment

well its hard for me to have a strict diet regimen being im a full time college student working 2 jobs and just started an internship too... but I try to stick to something on these lines....

breakfast:
              oatmeal, nature valley peanut bar, or cereal
              SciFit's Whey Protein Drink (52g protein)

Lunch:
              Tunafish, grilled chicken sand., or pasta
              Gatorade

After Workout:
              MHP's Mass Builder/Protein Drink (62g Protein)

Dinner:
              Grilled Chicken, Steak, Lamb, Salad (Chicken or steak), or Pasta with Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans, or other vegetables

Before Bed:
              SciFit's Whey Protein Drink (52g protein)

Comment

any responses to this?

Comment

I think you might want to include weights (in grams or ounces) for all the foods, not just the protein.

Comment

Try getting at least one more meal in day and up your proteing intake.

i suggest eggwhites in the morning about 8-12

and cook a bunch of chicken breasts and eat them through out the day, you can buy frozen onces at cosco that are very easy to cook,
                    and eat two chicken breasts three times a day.
                    plus protein shakes three times a day, if you manage to pull that of
                    you will definetly get results.

Good Luck

Comment

and try to get more sleep.

Comment

Hey bro, I know what it's like. I'm a father who takes care of my daughter (3 months) alone at night (wife works 3rd shift). I teach full time, coach high school baseball, work as the school strength coordinator in the fall, work 2 part time jobs and I jus tprepped for 2 bodybuilding shows. It can be done with CAREFUL PLANNING!
                        TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
                        www.fitcorps.net

Comment

thanks for the input and advice guys!

Comment

Working...
                          X