Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone.
Just as a friendly reminder between December 7th thru December 8th, the forum will be undergoing an upgrade and service may be disrupted for a period of time. This maintenance will be done at a time that will impact traffic the least, but offer huge benefits. Especially with the Olympia right around the corner.
Enjoy and thanks in advance for your understanding.
Best
Jen

PS Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Strange sensation....anyone else experience this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange sensation....anyone else experience this

OK. FOr the past 24-36 hours, I have had the weirdest sensation that I cannot place a source for and didn't experience during my prep for my last show in May.

That sensation is that I'm burning up all over. The best way I can describe it is that I feel like I have a fever or a sunburn. The heat is uncomfortably unbearable.

At first, I thought it was an odd and suddenly new reaction to my Thermogenic fatburners that I've been on since Feb 1, but I stopped taking them for 2 days and the sensation hasn't gone away.

I have set the thermostat to 73 degrees in my house and I cannot stop sweating.

I know this is a weird question, but I was wondering if this is normal or if others have experienced this and what the possible cause is.

seek medical advice and get your blood works done right away , it can be a number of factors that may be changing your body temperture.

Comment

if your warm your body in control and fight in a winning process. if you where shivering cold now that real real bad. keep me post. stay put and calm cortisol bring water up and dieting play in your mind and perception. if you are low carb the blood pressure should be ok soon. i dont know what are you taking but it time to quiet down your body is overload of supplements ,drugs,stimulants or all of the above.

good luck remember the body can live with shotgun, ripped limbs and more extreme situation.

competing is a challenge and this day is your enemy and your the winner who never give up.

Comment

Sounds like your flushed with Niacin. Check everything you eat, and see if that might be it.

Comment

As soon as we cut the carbs out it went away. My diet was tilapia and red potatoes seasoned with black pepper and garlic for every meal. So, I doubt it was Niacin

Comment

I had that when I took, Valerian root, or st. Johns wort.. Something like that, I can't remember.
            Something all natural.

( be sure and get plenty of Iron )
            I was married by a judge. I should of asked for a jury. -Groucho Marx

Comment

It's the water pushing into the skin from the carb intake. It happens to others. Did it happen following a cheat meal? My wife actually begins to itch in the same situation.

Comment

Working...
              X