Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

When to work out legs when you already do cardio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYC BIG MIKE
    replied
    It goes without saying that running isn't a good choice if you wanna be a bodybuilder. But you clearly indicated in another post that you prefer the lean look. Having said that, if need to run try an EOD (every other day) approach.

Cardio
    Off
    Full Body w/Legs
    Off

Repeat.

It comes out to the same number of days doing each as the split you layed out up top plus you get the recovery between each workout.

NYC BIG MIKE

Leave a comment:

• Hollowpoint40
    started a topic When to work out legs when you already do cardio?

When to work out legs when you already do cardio?

Hello everyone,

I have always loved running and have more of that body type then anything, but i have been slowing down on running because im putting more time into the gym. I have read that doing cardio one day and the next day working your legs out at the gym is not good, because they need time to heal.

When is a good time to work them out then?

I currently do a full upper body workout three days a week with cardio in between and two days off (i just walk on those days). Would it be ok to:

Day off
    Cardio day
    Full body workout including legs
    Repeat
Working...
X