Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Cardio, post-workout or different time of day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardio, post-workout or different time of day?

Hey, everybody I have been doing evening workouts with about an hour and a half of weights and 45 min of intense cardio-HIIT I think that is what it is called. Well my question is should I move my HIIT to the morning and replace the dog walking and just lift at night or just leave it the way is. My stats 6'1 260 ~17% bf Thanks

It all depends on your goals, to drop serious weight do it first thing in the morning for about an hour and then like 15 min after your pm workout but remember to eat right to keep your body burning all day and increase your protien to spare some muscle.

dear god that was a run on sentence.
    Train like you have sex.......Raw and Hard

Comment

Thanks

Hey Im not an english teacher haha. I would love to compete someday so that is a big goal of mine. Short term wise I would like to get to 225 In the next 60 days, my diet is at about 2250 cals a day.

Daily Workout- AM 2 mile dog walk
      PM 1 1/2 hours weights and 30-45 min cardio

so your saying to do the 1 hour cardio in the morning then weights and the low intensity walk after?

Sounds good to me Ill try it out, thanks

JP

Comment

Working...
      X