Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Advice on day to day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on day to day...

Hi this is my first post on MD.com, but I have been checking out the forums for a little while. I wanted to post my day to day routine and receive some feed back, suggestions, advice, etc..

Stats:
    Height- 5' 10"
    Weight- 215
    Age- 23
    Years lifting- 7 off and on (want to try competing in the next two years)

Wake up at 5:20 am and immediately take 3 grams of arginine, 5 grams of glutamine, and Lipo-6.

Cardio for 45 mins. (walking outside)

Breakfast (6:30 am)
    5 egg whites 1 whole egg
    1/2 cup oats
    1/2 cup blueberries
    25 grams whey protein
    3 grams of fish oil
    glucosimin
    animal pak multi

9:15 am:
    6 oz chicken breast
    1 cup green veggies

11:30 am:
    3 grams of arginine

12 pm:
    6 oz chicken breast
    1 medium sweet potato
    3 grams of fish oil

2:30 pm:
    Lipo-6

3:00 pm:
    6 oz. chicken breast
    1 cup green veggies

4:00 pm:
    25 gram whey protein

4:30 pm:
    LIFT

5:30 pm:
    Shake with 50 grams of whey, 5 grams of glutamine, 5 grams of creatine mono, and 30 grams of dextrose.

6:30 pm:
    Some kind of meat and carb combo (whatever my wife and step daughter want for dinner)
    3 grams of fish oil

9:30 pm:
    Melatonin
    Half can of tuna

Thanks for any help!

First, lets step up the cardio,walking, your not alittle girl anymore try running Second add another meal in the morning, probably a protein shake like syntha 6.Everything else you got covered.
    "Push Harder"

Comment

One more thing,the most important eat lots of protein and sleep as long as possible
      "Push Harder"

Comment

anybody else out there? thanks for the quick response evan 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by Evan2.0 View Post
          First, lets step up the cardio,walking, your not alittle girl anymore try running Second add another meal in the morning, probably a protein shake like syntha 6.Everything else you got covered.
          walking is just fine for cardio... if you do it right. i doubt u will see bbers runningfor 30-60 minutes in pre-contest. the main thing is to keep you heart rate up to a reasonable level. try walking on a treadmill on the highest incline setting... it works great for cardio as for the rest of it, it looks pretty good depending on what ur doing. since ur taking lipo 6 i would assume you are trying to cut down. if that is the case you could skip on the carbs at your last dinner and replace it w/ veggies... but if it is already working for u just keep after it!

Comment

running LIGHTLY is a good idea, I think... it works well and saves time, without killing muscle

Comment

Working...
            X