Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplements

I am new to bodybuilding and was wondering if all the supplements in the magazines and the internet actually work or if its just a bunch of bull for a company to make money. IF they do work, which ones would ya'll suggest to use?
    Thanks

Most supplemenst are garbage the leucik,gackic crap from muscle tech is a prime example, I always suggest the basics, heres what I use

1. a good multi vitamin-mineral
    2. extra vitamin c 2 grams a day
    3. extra vitamin e 400 iu a day
    4. extra zinc 50 mg a day
    5. fishoil caps 3 a day
    6. a good whey protien (isolate is the best but more expensive than concentrate)
    7.optional-creatine,glutamine.

research the boards and look at what other experinced guys suggest

don't belive the ads that say Joe Pro bodybuilder gained 25lbs of muscle in a month from -----insert bs supplement

Comment

if youre taking a multivitamin already why extra vitamin e and c and zinc?
      BEEFCAKE!!!!

Comment

extra ant-oxidan't + vitamin c is good for conective tissue and has been shown to reduce cortisol, the amount in a multi isn't enough imo, Linus Pauling (nobel prize winner) advoctaed huge doses of c and talked about all the healt benefits I don't go nearly as high as he recomends but like alot of other bodybuilders, I'm in the 2 gram a day range.

Comment

Working...
        X