Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone.
Just as a friendly reminder between December 7th thru December 8th, the forum will be undergoing an upgrade and service may be disrupted for a period of time. This maintenance will be done at a time that will impact traffic the least, but offer huge benefits. Especially with the Olympia right around the corner.
Enjoy and thanks in advance for your understanding.
Best
Jen

PS Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

!!HELP!! I NEED TO UNLOAD 2x MRI BLACK POWDER 20ct Single Serving Stick Packs boxes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!HELP!! I NEED TO UNLOAD 2x MRI BLACK POWDER 20ct Single Serving Stick Packs boxes!

Just wanted to know if anyone is interested in buying these off of me since ebay takes them down when i post them for sell. (supposedlt im violating copyright,yet i bought them and have a reciept but cant use the product because i broke my ankle...) im only asking $50.00 for both boxes (which are new and sealed with an expiration date of 02/2010) the shipping is included in the price,and it is priority with a confirmation number,i can only ship within the states.(i cant stand staring at them without bieng able to use them ). Email me at cochecastro@aol.com or pm through here.
Working...
X