Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Hello.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello.

Hello everyone:

I am new to this website and to weightlifting in general. I am an avid outdoor enthusiast and am looking to begin a weight training regime. I look forward to all of the useful advice available on these boards. Maybe at a later date I will post some pictures of my current physique so some more experienced members can ascertain what potential I may have.

Thank You.

welcome to the boards

Comment

Welcome. The info is here. Remember, the only stupid ?'s are the ones not asked.
      Its impossible for a guy of my stature intelligence and moral fibre to befriend a guy like orstki who is a slimey rodent like person

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Welcome to MD
          My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

This board has great resources with a number of very knowledgable people. Enjoy you time here.
            You know.......if you started saving your money today.......in a year or so....you could afford that sense of humor you so desparately need.

Comment

Welcome aboard!
              I know it's hard to jump into a community like this and start asking questions, just hang out a bit, look at all the different forums and use the Thread Tool and Search this Thread.

You will only get bashed if you don't try to help yourself first, before asking for help.

Have Fun!!!
              I was married by a judge. I should of asked for a jury. -Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Synth View Post
                Welcome aboard!
                I know it's hard to jump into a community like this and start asking questions, just hang out a bit, look at all the different forums and use the Thread Tool and Search this Thread.

You will only get bashed if you don't try to help yourself first, before asking for help.

Have Fun!!!
                Good advice. Welcome to MD

Comment

I HAVE BEEN ON JUST ABOUT ALL OF THE BB SITES AND THIS ONE IS TOP NOTCH. SEARCH AWAY... WELCOME..
                  RAZORRIPPED.COM COME CHECK IT OUT!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X