Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Nutritionist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutritionist?

Who are the better nutritionsit on the forum to work with for offseason programs? Can anyone give me some names? Or if you are an experienced contest nutritionist yourself who works with naturals or has worked with naturals, could you shoot me over your info please?
    MS - Human Sport Performance
    NSCA - CPT, CSCS

Layne Norton or Eric Broser.

Comment

**** ******* is the best, imo.

Comment

Yeah...I like Dave P but he wants someone experienced with natties. Not that Dave doesn't do natties but Layne and Eric specialize in natties.

Comment

Big Layne
          NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

Definitely Layne

Comment

I would suggest speaking with each person who is educated in the field, you will find that a relationship and trust is the base of any nutrition program.

So many ways to skin a cat, so to speak. Doing what they tell you, trusting the information, consistent interaction, is the key to success!

Comment

Im not trying to solicit myself, because I have been very busy working with competitors and others trying to get in great shape. Plus im planning on a big showing at the nationals myself this november. But I just wanted to share Something with you guys.

I just finished working with an 18 year old all natural competitor

He came to me for contest prep..

This guy is all natural, wouldnt even use ephdrine products.

I got this guy to lose 50lbs and did not lose his shape or fullness. He looks great.. And took first in the teen class and 2nd in the open.. He will even be harder and drier for his next show as he is not going to gain more than about 10lbs untill we start his prep for this show in november.

He has a big future ahead of him. He just hired me to do his next show, the Natural Olympia in San Francisco in November. Anyways, check my website guys.. www.prepbyalex.com

I am always looking to work with someone who wants to get in great shape!
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Alex A; June 28, 2008, 01:46 PM.
                Get shredded! check out the transformations at
                www.prepbyalex.com

Comment

Working...
                X