Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

CAN YOU HELP A NOOB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAN YOU HELP A NOOB?

let me introduce myself first. my name is nick and im 18 years old.
    i been training for a little more than a year. i gained about 40 lbs in that year. and unfourtunately i got gyno but its not as bad as i see on other people thank god. and to tell you the truth i doesnt phase me anymore. . plenty of people had it. hell even the rock himself had it.

i started at 140 now im 180. nothing fancy im not ripped. so basically im 6ft 180lbs. im trying to get to maybe 250 or something around that.

i thought about taking test. but reading the other posts here i dont know if i should

ok that aside i train 5 days a week.

i feel like im hitting a plateau or something. and my question is

1. can someone help me with a mass diet?
    2. how many days a week should i train?
    3. should i take test?

lol please no bashing im still a rookie and im looking to learn

You've only been training for a year and you're 18 so no, don't take steriods.

40 lbs in a year is ridiculous, I'll bet twenty of that is fat.

eat lean meat and complex carbs, like steak or ground sirloin, chicken breast, tuna and eggs. Carbs can be oatmeal, brown rice, or sweet potatos.

Read through the threads and you'll find everything you need about nutrition and training.

C'mon Foreman, where ya at?

Comment

This will not end well.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
        You've only been training for a year and you're 18 so no, don't take steriods.

40 lbs in a year is ridiculous, I'll bet twenty of that is fat.

eat lean meat and complex carbs, like steak or ground sirloin, chicken breast, tuna and eggs. Carbs can be oatmeal, brown rice, or sweet potatos.

Read through the threads and you'll find everything you need about nutrition and training.

C'mon Foreman, where ya at?
        my bodyfat is 9%

Comment

Bottom line is you are way too young and have not trained long enough.

Train 4 more years naturally, in the meantime post diet and training questions because you still have much to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by ForemanRules View Post
            Bottom line is you are way too young and have not trained long enough.

Train 4 more years naturally, in the meantime post diet and training questions because you still have much to learn.
            ok where should i post em because i dont feel like getting sparked.

Comment

Originally posted by goldeneye43090 View Post
              ok where should i post em because i dont feel like getting sparked.
              http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...splay.php?f=56

Comment

DO NOT DO ROIDS at your age bro - trust me. Its stupid.....totally stupid. You have natural test racing through your viens right now....you're growing naturally so don't fuck that up!!! Just lift hard and heavy 3-4 days a week....don't overtrain...you grow when you are OUT of the gym not IN it....remember that. Stick to compound exercises to build mass and strength. Come to the powerlifting/strongman forum here and check out the H.O.S.S Training Program for ideas.
                FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

No matter how skinny and un worked out are, no way you can gain more than 20 pounds of quality mass in a year, and that's on a big frame.
                  Trueprotein.com 5% Discount code- KEM010

Comment

replace steroids with patience
                    your only as strong as your mind, so consider yourself weak.
                    Yep...cats before cunts like my grandma always used to say. - BBOY

Comment

Working...
                    X